Pictures from his Kindergarten celebration!

Forum: Moms of Gradeschoolers

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms of Gradeschoolers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 7th, 2012, 10:59 AM
Momof4Boyz's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Momof4Boyz
It was a lot of fun and so cute! They sang several songs for us, one they did in English, Spanish and sign language! His teacher handed out little kindergarten diplomas which he was just beyond proud to get!! She made them all little scrap books as a gift with pictures from the year, really awesome idea, I love it!! I got some pictures from his field trips that I wasn't able to go on, totally awesome! And she said tomorrow she would send home a disc with more pictures she took for everyone!

He had fun and then after the celebration was over she said we were welcome to take the kids home, they don't even really have to go in tomorrow (but he will be because Joe has his award assembly). As soon as she said we could take kids home his eyes lit up, he wanted to go home!! lol So I took him home and he feels super special that he got to have most of the day off while Joe had to stay at school... I left Joe a note that Jay wouldn't be on the bus, he's gonna be so mad!

Him getting his award, was hard to get a picture of because I was in the back and had to zoom in between bodies lol.

Facebook
June 8th, 2012, 10:40 AM
Jaidynsmum's Avatar Dreams do come true....
Send a message via MSN to Jaidynsmum
Look at the big cheesy grin! Love it!
June 8th, 2012, 11:56 AM
Momof4Boyz's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Momof4Boyz
haha I know! He's such a goofball, he was so excited yesterday it was all I could do to get him to hold still for a picture lol!

Facebook
June 9th, 2012, 10:07 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Great pictures.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search