Week 3 of our summer vacation

Forum: Moms of Gradeschoolers

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms of Gradeschoolers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 25th, 2012, 06:56 AM
Momof4Boyz's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Momof4Boyz
Week 1 we just messed around the house, didn't do much. Same for week 2. Week 3 I was ready and organized for and now it's been raining NON stop for 3 days and it's probably not going to let up for several more days. Excuse me while I go scream my in room lol. The kids are SO bored and so tired of being inside the house. I think they're wishing they had school lol!

How is everyone elses vacation going??

Facebook
June 25th, 2012, 09:18 AM
::er!ca::'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Our summer vacation has been pretty busy. Tennis lessons started immediately, as did running camp. The girls have been swimming a ton, we've gone to baseball games, playing outside, riding bikes, etc. Luckily the weather has been nice and hot, only a day or two of rain (we need more rain, but I don't want rain by any means).
June 26th, 2012, 08:00 AM
LovinMyGirls's Avatar Proud Working Momma
My girls' activities have been kicking in too. Last week they started day camp-- they join in the camp's activity days such as bowling, pool, roller skating, water play etc. So they do that T/Th. Then this week they have Hip Hop Dance Camp.

In July, Arianna will start cheer up again.

"
No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you are the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside." AA&NJ
June 26th, 2012, 08:55 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Brendan been playing with his friends,went to lunch in park,spending time with Grandma,celebrating a b-day for his cousin(my niece). Spent time getting ready for Housing Inspection which I passed and don't have to deal with issues I had last year.

Right now this week has been way hot so not really any outside activity .

Next week we will go too a water park, go to the July 4 activities,the week after first week of july will be Brendan Dino Camp for a week.

July 3rd, 2012, 10:32 PM
Platinum Supermommy
It's okay. My hours were cut to PT at work, so I've had more time this summer (unfortunately not as much money LoL). But, I take him to a local cheap aquatic center once a week, we've done a small waterpark, going to a big one in a couple of days, we've done a couple of movies, miniature golf, we've tried to do relatively cheap things but something once a week or so. And he's gone outside frequently to play with friends as well.
July 12th, 2012, 04:18 PM
We did a big end of school trip to San Francisco the weekend leading up to the 4th of July. We went to two science centers and then Alcatraz. Rode the cable cars and used public transportation. Went to China town as well. The kids saw lots of culture. Some culture maybe not so good for 10 and 11 year olds LOL!! But what can you do when you use public transportation! Recovered from that trip over the 4th of July and then back to work for me. Now DD and DH are away visiting his side of the family and I'm working and relaxing. DD and DH and riding their electric scooters all around town and going to the park and the pool. I'm cleaning the house top to bottom and relaxing!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search