new to the group

Forum: Moms of Gradeschoolers

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms of Gradeschoolers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 24th, 2012, 09:44 PM
Evenblindly's Avatar lost 28lbs in 90 days!
Send a message via Yahoo to Evenblindly
Hi everyone!
Im Jessica, 28year old Divorced Mom to Caidance (7), Ember (4) and Teagan (2). I have a great boyfriend, we have been together about 1.5 years. he was brave enough to take on 4 emotional girls on into his once quiet life! lol I work part-time as a preschool teacher, with young 1's, I have done this for nearly 10 years of my life! I work part time as a body by vi promoter, In my first 90 day challenge I lost 28 lbs! and now on to my second 90 day challenge... here comes the working out! and I go to school part time, I have 12 more weeks before I have my associates! We have bowling league every wed. in the fall and I am itching for that to start back up! in my spare time... what little there is, I have to admit Im a facebook-a-holic... I always swear I'll get back to reading or writing or making hair bows if only I had more time, but than in my spare time, I actually find that I am facebooking! lol

My Gradeschooler, Caidance, starts 3rd grade this year. She is excited to be starting in less than 2 weeks I believe! She wants to add some extra curricular activities to my long list of to dos lol, but she just cant decide!! She wants to do girl scouts, and soccer, and baseball/softball, ballet and even karate.... IDK what to pick for her any ideas or experiences? Anyway Being that she is my first I am excited to be here because sometimes, I need all the help I can get, I just dont know what to do with her! lol

And I do it FREE check out more info ----->> http://jessicakopac.myvi.net/
Thank you Vicki for my AWESOME siggy!!

Follow me on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/evenblindly?ref=tn_tnmn

"I will walk by faith, even when i cannot see! because this broken road prepares your will for me"
July 25th, 2012, 05:53 AM
kolbysmom's Avatar Ready For Spring!
Send a message via Yahoo to kolbysmom
Hi Jessica! Welcome to the group. Wow! She starts in 2 weeks? That's early. We still have 5 weeks left.
I'm Dana and have Kolby (9) and Riley (5) at home still Kolby will start 4th grade and Riley will be in K this year.

Come Join the Fun Over at Forty Something (and Plus) Mommies
If You've Got Boys, Stop by the Moms of Boys board!

July 25th, 2012, 12:18 PM
Buggymom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Jessica! Welcome! I'm Trisha mom to Kayley 5 who starts kindergarten this year. We have 5 weeks left before school too. Your kids do go back early! Kayley does soccer and loves it....she did ballet and tap during preschool and liked it a lot too. Good luck deciding for your daughter!

July 25th, 2012, 12:37 PM
This is the earliest so far... and its actually Next Thursday, I was wrong lol so even earlier!!

"I will walk by faith, even when i cannot see! because this broken road prepares your will for me"
July 27th, 2012, 11:20 AM
LovinMyGirls's Avatar Proud Working Momma
Welcome!

I'm Amber, mom to 2 girls. Arianna is 12 & Natalie will be 7 in Sept. Good Luck deciding. My oldest is in cheer, my youngest is in dance. It's trying to get there here & there at times.

"
No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you are the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside." AA&NJ
July 27th, 2012, 02:42 PM
Momof4Boyz's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Momof4Boyz
Hi & Welcome! I'm Rose, I have 4 boys. Joseph is 11 and going into 6th grade (middle school, eeek!!) Jayden is 6 and will be in 1st grade this year. Then I have Hunter who is 3 and Carson who is 10 months.

I can't imagine starting school so soon, we don't go back until September!!

Facebook
August 4th, 2012, 12:16 PM
Thanks everyone! SOrry I couldnt find my way back! Lol I forgot to subscribe here for easy finding. She actually started on thursday the 2nd! its crazy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search