Strangers

Forum: Moms of Gradeschoolers

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms of Gradeschoolers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 13th, 2012, 10:40 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Stranger Danger - Eleven Kidnap Traps

With things going around recently with kids disappearing at bus stops,being lured away from school etc

That I wanted to share the Eleven Traps Strangers Use with Kids to lure them away.

A 10 yr old boy was lured away from the playground of his school during school time by a 16 yr old boy. He met that boy at the video store so he didn't think that boy was a stranger danger because to kids strangers are ones who you don't know so he thought oh I know him we talked about video games at the video store so he thought that boy was safe so he left with him and ended up raped in the ditch.

Sad Sad and Quite Shocking how a kid could disappear from a school during school time.

October 15th, 2012, 06:31 AM
Momof4Boyz's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Momof4Boyz
It's very scary! I talk to my kids about this stuff ALL the time. They know that there is absolutely NO ONE other than my husband and myself that would ever pick them up from school or anywhere else for that matter. And our school is strict as hell on their pick up policies so I feel confident they wouldn't let my kids go home with anyone but us and the entire property has a 6ft fence that is locked all day - sometimes it feels like a prison but when you think about things like this it does bring a little comfort on the though of safety. And our ropes are tight, our kids really aren't allowed to go out into the neighborhood alone, I wish we lived in a smaller town where I could feel safer letting them venture off to play like I did as a kid but it's not safe here. We also stress not talk to strangers and that absolutely no one, not an adult, kid, not even doctor is allowed to look at/touch their body without me or their dad saying it's OK.

Facebook

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search