Smelly kid!

Forum: Moms of Gradeschoolers

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms of Gradeschoolers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 29th, 2013, 08:01 AM
Momof4Boyz's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Momof4Boyz
Does anyone else's GS'er come home smelling horrible? Jay comes home from school and smells something terrible, it doesn't smell like body order like you'd expect but just weird. I can't really even describe it but it's not pleasant. I usually make him go straight to the shower once he gets home. But it's not just him that has this smell - his backpack has it bad and so does his lunch box, I have to wash them all the time because of it. Joe does NOT smell like that when he comes home. Sometimes I wonder if it's something in his classroom and not necessarily him. I just don't know!

Facebook
January 29th, 2013, 08:44 AM
Platinum Supermommy
My son tends to smell like dirt. Like you said, it's not a BO smell, it's not bad enough to make me have him get a shower, but I think I've finally figured out it's a dirt smell.

I wonder if, like you said, there is something in his classroom, or another kid that he is around that causes the smell?
January 29th, 2013, 10:27 AM
Mega Super Mommy
It could even be smoke smell as lots of kids who have parents who smoke and I can't stand smoke smell even when my Uncle or Brendan's friends leave my place reeks as if they were smoking and even when they are here they Reek sometimes so heavy of it that I say coats/near door not in our living room.

January 30th, 2013, 11:45 AM
Momof4Boyz's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Momof4Boyz
No, it's not smoke, that one stands out plus if it were he'd be coughing all the time. My kids can't handle smoke. Dirt though, that may just be it!

Facebook

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search