A Bit of Advice

Forum: Moms of Gradeschoolers

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms of Gradeschoolers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 17th, 2013, 11:19 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I suggest anyone who has a child with a friend that is same gender could be the same age or could be few years older, could be a longtime friend or a family friend get a book on STOP I SAID NO because that book will have stories in it how even best friends try to get friends to do things boy I sure do wish I would have gotten that book but I thought I had bases all covered from 3 yrs worth of videos at school My body is private,and no touching. He stopped showing himself at the doctors covering his private parts.
Never once did I gve him advice on what to do if a friend wants to some sexual inappropiate play game because that never crossed my mind as all I did was saying peer pressure with booze,drugs,and cigarettes.

This August I had to end a 6 year friendship of my son's of a kid who is 2 1/2 years older than him and he used to be considered his best friend. I learned things of play was going on dealing with pants/underwear down games.

My boy didn't even tell me I walked on the kids rushng to pull pants up. they were shouting doing nothing. I only heard barebutt on grass never thought there would be more to it which there was which I learned from another kid same age as brendan told her mom that the older kid were threatening them to do things and would make threats of harming them or not be there friends. The older kid would actually say this is a secret game making nicknames for it like operation 1 2 and 3.
Brendan opened up to me after I found out but not much.

When I ended the friendship his former friend grandma referred to him as look there is the liar everytime she saw him and another mom started to call him names,making threats, and forbidding her sons from playing with my son but she still lets her kids play with the older kid who been doing that play.

Finally 6 months later he shares how he saw that older boy rubbing the son's of the bully mom privates and making them to touch the older kid parts. Girls walked in on it and said gross that's wrong to have a 10 1/2 year old say its not wrong to touch 6 yr old private part and how he was teach them what it was like to be older. Plus, the boys told their mom that they were being touched but she didn't believe them and told them to not lie. They said they were telling the truth she told them to stop telling lies or she was going to smack them so she still lets her son's play with their molester .

My son said he found out that older kid was gay when he started the toliet tag game where you had to pinch their butts to tag them.

It shows how quick things can escalate from touching play to open exposed play. Next play after molesting those boys it could result next oral then rape.

It worries me of those kids being out there with that kid unsupervised.

The cops ,landlord,and cps were told . It was investigated but nothing happened because different stories were told so they stopped investigation.
The older kid whose gotten away from doing bad is still able to play outside unsupervised aroung young boys and this kid is 11 yrs old now . I tell neighborhood kids to not play with that kid after knowing whts he capable of as i go i feel i am doing right by warning them and hope they listen otherwise if not it was like they were warned because at least I am doing more to try to protect those kids than just being a bystander as I hate looking out the window seeing kids around that bad kid.

Last edited by Mom2Brendan; March 18th, 2013 at 08:18 AM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search