brushing their teeth

Forum: Moms of Gradeschoolers

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms of Gradeschoolers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 26th, 2013, 02:46 AM
wefrogy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How good is your child about brushing their teeth? Do they brush them with out you telling them to? Do they do a good job on their own?

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy

September 26th, 2013, 05:47 AM
Platinum Supermommy
We brushed their teeth up until they turned 7 per our dentist's suggestion. For their birthday this year we got them each a Sonic Care Kids electric tooth brush. They enjoy using it and it isn't a battle in our house. They floss only at night, but use mouthwash 2 times a day
September 26th, 2013, 06:10 AM
LvMyLaxKid's Avatar Super Mommy
I always make him brush in the morning after breakfast. I let him do it on his own, but every other day or so I go in and check them, and usually brush for him, and floss. I know he doesn't do a GREAT job, but not bad either. But I hate to not check once in awhile, because you just never know. lol

Proud Mom of an only child- Parker Joseph- 2-21-2005
September 26th, 2013, 11:02 AM
wefrogy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hailey brushes them herself but I often have to remind her or tell her to. as of recent she does a good job. she use to just brush the front so I'd have to make her rebrush while I watched

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search