We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
If so, do you have any tips you could share?
Here is my regimen:
1) Buy the Sunday paper
2) Go home and clip the coupons and put them with the rest of the coupons for previous weeks
3) Go through the sales papers and make a list of things that we'd like to get that ARE ON SALE! (Usually B1G1 or 10-for-$10 items or other items that have great sale prices on them)
4) Go through the coupons and match any to sale items
5) Then I make my lists for each store with the coupons for that store paper-clipped to that paper
6) I add to the discount stores anything else that I need that isn't on sale but I need to get
7) Go shopping!
Since I started doing this, I have been bringing home more than twice the amount of groceries for the exact same amount of money that I have always spent. I know that's not the same as buying $200 worth of groceries for $5 but for us it's great! The kids really liked it when I started doing it because as they said, "Wow Mom! I like this couponing stuff cause now I don't feel embarrassed to invite my friends over cause we have good food!" Nevermind that it's the same food just a different brand - and now more of it :-/
Mama to a few:
L (5-21-88); Mi (dn, 8-29-91); A (10-27-91); I (10-2-92); Ma (dd, 4-17-94);
N (10-29-95); S (10-13-98); Le (10-28-00); C (3-7-03)
Do you coupon? I try....Living out in the boonies, we don't get a Sunday paper and if we pick one up while we are in a big town, very few coupons apply to the stores we have at home. I've tried printing coupons, but we keep getting virus alerts for some of the coupon printing software so I have stopped that. Living in a small town, none of the local businesses really offer many coupons.
If so, do you have any tips you could share? N/A
If not, is it something you would like to start doing? I would love to be able to do more couponing as I think it could save quite a bit of money.
~*~ Kelsey ~*~
Missing our angel since February 17, 2009
Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!