We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
What was the last "new recipe" you tried? Baked Cream Cheese Spaghetti Casserole
Where did you find this recipe? Pinterest
How did you like it? I thought it was really yummy! DD really liked it and ate all of her helping, DS didn't touch it...but he is super picky. DH hasn't tried it yet.
~*~ Kelsey ~*~
Missing our angel since February 17, 2009
Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!
The latest recipe I tried at home was that of: Apple Tartlets.
Was browsing online looking for something quick, easy and yummy to whip up so decided to try this.
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Cut puff pastry into 12 equally-sized squares and arrange them on a baking sheet.
3. Dip apple slices in lemonade and place diagonally onto each puff pastry square; top each with 1 pat butter. Sprinkle superfine sugar over each square.
4. Bake in the pre-heated oven until tartlet edges are golden, for about 12 minutes.
5. Bring apricot jam to boil in a saucepan; cook and stir until jam thins out, for about 1-2 minutes. Brush jam onto warm tartlets; sprinkle each with sugar crystals.