not sure where to post

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss Experiences LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 16th, 2008, 10:56 AM
Regular
Hi my name is angie. I had a miscarriage on june 3rd at 17 weeks. It was the most awful horrifying experience of my life. I'm not sure where to post or even if I'm doing this right. I have an 8 year old daughter and a 2 year old daughter. When I found out I was pregnant I really wasn't excited. I am having a lot of guilt because of this. As time passed I was so thrilled we bought baby things were looking at names. I didn't even think bout losing the baby. Then I started having spotting. Went for an ultrasound I knew something was wrong. The lady wouldn't tell me what was happening. I went home waiting for the dr.s call. My 2 year old needed pull ups so I took my kids and my mom to walmart trying to get my mind off things. When I got there I started feeling contractions. I was standing next to the checkout when I felt my water break. All there was was blood though soaking my clothes making a puddle on the floor. I flooded the seat in the car on the 5 min ride to the hospital. I hurt sooo bad. The dr used large scissors to pull out huge clots etc after everything was done. Yes I'm leaving the middle out I can't talk about it. Now. I'm numb and hurting. I have nightmares and then I forget I'm not preggers anymore. I feel awful. My husband tries to be supportive but I feel like he doesn't get it. I hope reading all the stories helps me. I'm sorry for the jumbled out of place post.
June 16th, 2008, 04:55 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to tracalyn Send a message via MSN to tracalyn Send a message via Yahoo to tracalyn
I'm sorry that we have to welcome you to our 'club' (the one none of us want to be a member of).

I'm so sorry for your loss and you posted just fine. Please feel free to talk/vent/question here. The women here are great and talking helps with the emotional healing.

I'm so sorry for you loss. I also hope to see you around, please let us help you heal.

June 18th, 2008, 07:17 PM
Foberswife's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to Foberswife
I'm deeply sorry for your loss. As Tai said this is where none of us want to be but here we are and I know for me w/o the ladies here I don't think I would have gotten through this.

I know it's probably been really hard with your other 2 children. I have 3 and it hurt me more explaining to them that they weren't going to be having a little sister (we were hoping for a little sister, kind of even us up..got 2 boys and a girl)

As others will probably tell you husbands process this differently. My dh cried at the ER but hasn't said much about it since. I know he said we will get a rose bush to plant but hasn't gotten it yet for me.

I so know what you mean about not being excited at first. When I took my home test you know the box says Positive result in 1 minute, Negative in 2 minutes (or something like that) I kept saying I have another minute for it to become negative. I hadn't even told dh I bought a test because I was hoping it was the flu but then after the shock wore off we were so excited and was looking at baby stuff (we have nothing) and just so excited over it.

I am keeping you in my prayers and if you need to talk please come back here..these ladies are WONDERFUL and you can even PM me if you would like.

Get some rest when you can (easier said then done I know) and know we are praying for you.

</div>

<a href="http://lilypie.com" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">[img]
[url=http://our-memorial-garden.com/] </a>
June 18th, 2008, 10:41 PM
Regular
thank you for the encouraging words.

my 2 year old has no idea but my 8 year old keeps asking questions i don't know how to answer. Or I don't want to answer yet. She keeps saying the baby is in heaven. Then goes back to saying i should stop keeping secerets about the baby when is it coming. Its hard enough processing it myself but adding the kids is really hard. my tummy was big and growing quickly. i could feel the baby moving and in one day my stomach shrunk and there is nothing inside. My maternity clothes are gone and It's really hard I keep reaching to feel my round belly and it's not there. It's funny how big my belly got so quickly this time. But theres nothing I can do except try to keep from going insane anyway thank you again for the support. my husband woudl rather not talk about it. he asked me if it would be ok to get rid of the baby stuff we just got. that was hard and made me cry but i also understand his point of view. he says it's to hard to look at every day.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search