Sadly introducing myself

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss Experiences LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 22nd, 2009, 05:50 PM
*Mrs.J.2011*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
As I'm writing this I'm in shock and have tears streaming down my face. This morning we lost our little "Duckie" I went to bed feeling fine last night and this morning I woke up to my worst nightmare. blood. I was 4w 2d today. I was just crampy and bleeding for about 2 hours. Long enough for me to go to the hospital for bloodwork. When I came home, hell began. I was in so much pain, I was hyperventilating. I was having hot flashes, sweats and the chills. I felt like my insides were being ripped out and I was vomiting. My beta when I found out we were expecting last week was 6, two days later it was 17. Today it was back down to 5. On July 18th it will be 1 year since we started actively TTC. "Duckie" was a baby conceived with the help of Clomid, Ovidrel and so much love. We are taking at least the next month off of TTC. Once we get to the next cycle we will make a decision on if we are ready to begin TTC again.

Missing our little "Duckie" since 06-22-09
July 1st, 2009, 02:09 AM
I am so sorry for your loss! I suffered a miscarriage back in 06.I lost my baby at 10 wks a couple days before christmas...so it was awful for me.I lost my baby at around 11pm and then two days later was when the real heavy bleed and bad cramps started.I didnt know then those were actually labor pains, which was interesting to me, it was somethin! truly horrific, i know what you mean by hot flashes,chills, and like your insides were being ripped from your body i felt all that.It was the worste pain ive ever been in so far in my lifetime! Unfortunatley i know you're feeling more pain than the physical right now and i just want to let you i understand and sympathize.I am here for you if you need to talk.My would-have been due date is coming up, july 11th, my baby would be almost 2 years old now and it kills me that i am not a mommy, but i am an angel mommy.So from one angel mommy to another, I am truly sorry again for the loss of your baby!

Last edited by Missingmybaby86; July 1st, 2009 at 02:11 AM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search