sad and alone

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss Experiences LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 1st, 2010, 10:29 PM
When I found out I was pregnant I was scared out of my mind. I cried for the 1st week because the kids would have been 18 months apart and my husband was scheduled to deploy the month before the baby was due. After a week I got use to the idea and started making plans on how I was going to be a mother of 2 by myself. Things were going great until April 16th. I woke up that morning feeling a little blah, I had an upset stomach the day before. Well like every morning I relieve my bladder except this time, I felt a pop like my water broke. There was no blood but I felt some kind of tissue. I ran down the stairs and told my husband. He called the OBGYN and they said they would meet us at the office (located in the hospital). They were working on getting our room ready when we got there. I was there for about 5 minutes and I felt a gush, I looked down to discover I was bleeding. They told me I had lost the baby. I have never felt so much emotional pain as I did hearing those words. I couldn't breathe and the machines were going off, the next thing I knew I was being rushed into the OR for a D&C. The Dr. came in after it was done and said it was a good thing it all happened there, I lost so much blood that I would have likely died trying to get there if it happened at home. They gave us little cards with his foot prints on them. I was 15 weeks when all this happened. I have never been this heartbroken in my life. I keep replaying the prior weeks in my head when i was in there for a cold. They checked the baby out and said everything was fine, I just had a cold....

Well the last 2 weeks have been really tough, my good friend calls me a week after all this happens to tell me she was pregnant. I was so hurt by it. I wish she would have stopped for a moment to think that maybe this wasn't a good time to tell me that. Now I can't be around her. its like a constant slap in the face or a ha ha I got what you lost. My husband keeps trying to force me back out into the world but I tell him I am not ready. I had to go to the dentist the other day and got stuck sitting between 2 pregnant women, then go to the clinic for my medicine and surrounded by newborns and more pregnant women. I cried the entire way home. Everyone I talk to says they are sorry and they understand but until you actually go through this, no one can really understand. I have several friends who lost their babies in prior years and I never understood why it was just a hard thing to get over, now I know...

Now on Monday I have to go back for my check up at the OB. I dread walking in there and having to be around those other pregnant women. I feel so alone in the world...

thanks for taking the time to read this... It helps when I can vent
May 2nd, 2010, 10:18 AM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
Oh I am so sorry for your loss. How wonderful that you got footprints. We lost our third child at 15 weeks. Welcome to the board. I am so sorry that you have to be here. Please feel free to stick around and post as you need to to help you feel better. We are here and we all understand.
I am so sorry that your friend was so insensitive. I also understand what you mean about not fully understanding until you go through it.

Hopefully if you have a good dr office they will not make you wait out in the waiting room and will get you right away.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

May 4th, 2010, 12:29 PM
Kary♥RN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kary♥RN Send a message via Yahoo to Kary♥RN
I am so sorry for your loss... {{HUGS}}... The ladies here are great support. We all uderstand what you are going through.. After my third loss.. I went into the darkest depression I have ever been through... I didn't want to go out anywhere.. or see anyone or do anything. It was so hard for my dh to understand. He wanted the "old me" back.. the me before my losses..and the me is gone. I now am a new person.. I am a mom to 3 angels... I am so sorry you have to go through this.. HUGS
May 4th, 2010, 08:39 PM
~LaurenNoel~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How awful. I am so sorry you had to experience that, and be in the pain you are in now. *hugs*

................ ...

Wesley (7.16.09) Severe GERD, FTT, Gastroparesis, Sensory Processing issues, Tube fed, (G tube currently), suspected Mitochondrial Disease, trialing Gastric Stimulator. Nissen Fundoplication 7/2012
Ruby (2.16.11)
Nissen Fundoplication and Hiatal hernia repair 10/25/11

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search