Erica!

Forum: Autoimmune Diseases and Disorders

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Autoimmune Diseases and Disorders LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 11th, 2008, 06:15 PM
Becca's_Mommy's Avatar Becca's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Becca's_Mommy Send a message via MSN to Becca's_Mommy Send a message via Yahoo to Becca's_Mommy
How are you feeling? How is the pregnancy going? Anything exciting, any complaints? Your having a girl right? Any names?

April 12th, 2008, 06:04 AM
::er!ca::'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thanks for asking!

Pregnancy itself is going really well... no specific complaints about the pregnancy, just not feeling the greatest in general. Stiff and in pain... but trying to just work through it. Only 8 weeks to go before delivery! I'm so ready to not be pregnant anymore... and at this point I wouldn't mind never being pregnant again! We're 98% sure this is our last.

In the beginning I lost like 3 lbs... and it took me nearly 5 months to gain that back, plus I've only gained 2 additional lbs. So realy, I'm only 2 lbs over my pre-preggo weight I gained so much weight with Brinlee... 55 lbs to be exact! I swore I would not gain that much weight this time around, and so far so good! I'm already on my 2 week appointments, I started them about 3 weeks ago and I go back on Wednesday... I'll be 31 weeks at that time. My blood pressure has remained really well, usually 110/60, and the urine check they do every appointment has been good too. No major swelling like I had with Brinlee, some puffiness that keeps me from wearing my wedding rings a lot of the time. My ankles and feet are a bit puffy, but no pitting when you push on it... which is good.

I wonder how big this one will be! Brinlee was 7 lbs 15 oz and born the day after her due date (though I went into labor on her due date). This one is coming 9 days early (though 11 days early according to my dates LOL). I'm excited to see what she looks like! If she will have hair, what color eyes, etc.

Yes, I'm having another girl!!! We *finally* picked out a name... it took us forever! We've only had a first name picked out for a couple weeks, and I just finalized the middle name. But I've sworn to keep in a secret until delivery! Gotta have some surprise, right?!

Again, thanks for thinking about me!!!!!!!!
April 12th, 2008, 08:41 AM
Send a message via AIM to Becca's_Mommy Send a message via MSN to Becca's_Mommy Send a message via Yahoo to Becca's_Mommy
Lets see some belly pics! I am so excited for you! Only 2 lbs??? I am sooo jealous! I gained like 50 with Becca, but I did have preclampsia (sp?) so like 30 as water weight... but it still really really sucked. You know it is BAD when your maternity clothes stop fitting! LMBO!

April 12th, 2008, 09:28 AM
I'll post pics after I take a shower We've been cleaning the house.... so I feel gross, I'm sure I look how I feel too
April 18th, 2008, 08:38 AM
Ok, I am hoping you have taken a shower by now! So where are those belly pics your promised us??

April 18th, 2008, 12:43 PM
OMG LOL I totally forgot!!!

Give me a minute
April 18th, 2008, 12:50 PM
Ok here ya go! I'm 31 weeks & 2 days pregnant. (and I didn't realize that my hand was in front of my face!) Don't mind the red spots on the mirror... I guess I need to clean it

Thats really a bad picture, make my boobs look funny! LOL
April 18th, 2008, 06:53 PM
YAY! You look good! I am jealous, I looked like a blimp by then!

April 19th, 2008, 06:58 AM
Thanks, but I don't feel like I look good
April 19th, 2008, 06:16 PM
You look AWESOME!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search