Erica!

Forum: Autoimmune Diseases and Disorders

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Autoimmune Diseases and Disorders LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 30th, 2008, 11:46 AM
Becca's_Mommy's Avatar Becca's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Becca's_Mommy Send a message via MSN to Becca's_Mommy Send a message via Yahoo to Becca's_Mommy
Was it with your OB? How is that baby girl in there?!

April 30th, 2008, 12:38 PM
::er!ca::'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I had my 33 week check-up today. Everything went pretty well, no weight gain blood pressure was good, urine sample was good, baby's heart beat was good. I'm still not really swelling, puffy from time to time... but it isn't pitting or anything.

I did mention AGAIN about this horrible horrible pain I've been having "down there" that just seems to be getting worse and worse. At first I thought I had just pulled something, but it hasn't gone away and is getting even more painful. It hurts when I walk, when I roll over in bed, when I stand up out of a chair, etc. At first he thought it was maybe pulling & stretching of the scar tissue from my first pregnancy. Well, it's been several more weeks and its just getting worse. I told him about it again, and I told him its BAD! I usually don't complain about aches and pains from pregnancy because I know they are typically "normal" but I just don't feel like what is going on is "normal" nor do I feel like it is just scar tissue being pulled/stretched. So, when I go back in 2 weeks (May 14) I'm having an ultrasound done to determine the position of the baby and size (though I know u/s this late can be off in measuring size). He's thinking that the baby might have her head WAY down in my pelvis and her head could be pushing on nerves which is causing me horrible pain. So, we'll see! I am excited about having an u/s done though... because I've only had 1 (with both pregnancies) and that was at 18 weeks. I'd love to get to see her again before delivery

I asked Matt what he would do if the u/s tech said "It's a BOY not a GIRL!" He said he'd be mad .... I would too, we've bought soooooo much already! So, this will be another confirmation from our 18 week u/s!
April 30th, 2008, 01:23 PM
Becca's_Mommy's Avatar Becca's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Becca's_Mommy Send a message via MSN to Becca's_Mommy Send a message via Yahoo to Becca's_Mommy
YAY that you are getting another ultrasound! That should be fun. It sucks you are having so much pain though! You don't need any extra! Lets pray for little girl parts hehehe

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search