Two for Tuesday!

Forum: Autoimmune Diseases and Disorders

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Autoimmune Diseases and Disorders LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 17th, 2008, 02:07 PM
Becca's_Mommy's Avatar Becca's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Becca's_Mommy Send a message via MSN to Becca's_Mommy Send a message via Yahoo to Becca's_Mommy
1. How are you feeling?
2. Any plans for the summer?

1. I am ok, having bad low hip pain and my mid back pain is still there.
2. I am just hoping we get to spend more time camping and at the lake than we have so far. But MAN its HOT this year! (that and gas is INSANE!)

June 20th, 2008, 09:12 PM
mjtamjj's Avatar Veteran
1. How are you feeling?

I started have joint pain 2 weeks ago dr. put me on celebrex for 14 days then as needed for pain. Other than joint pain feeling okay.
We go on vacation the 3rd of july can't wait, we were going to florida but with the gaw prices we decided to stay in texas and go to south padre or port aransas.
June 23rd, 2008, 08:03 AM
Send a message via AIM to Becca's_Mommy Send a message via MSN to Becca's_Mommy Send a message via Yahoo to Becca's_Mommy
Quote:
1. How are you feeling?

I started have joint pain 2 weeks ago dr. put me on celebrex for 14 days then as needed for pain. Other than joint pain feeling okay.
We go on vacation the 3rd of july can't wait, we were going to florida but with the gaw prices we decided to stay in texas and go to south padre or port aransas.[/b]
I've never taken celebrex, does it work well? I take Volteran.

Too bad you don't get to go to Florida!! I understand though, we can barely afford to travel for the 1 1/2 hour to see my husband's dad, much less I actual vacation! Padre sounds fun though!!!! I've always wanted to go there. I live in Oklahoma, so its not to awful far, but still a good day, day and half drive I think.

June 23rd, 2008, 07:31 PM
mjtamjj's Avatar Veteran
It did for me it really helped my joint pain and stiffness in my hands. I was on prednisone but dr didn't want me to take it anymore he started gradually reducing the mg down, and when I finally started the 2.5mg every other day is when the pain in my hands started hurting I couldn't close my hands without it hurting. He put me on celebrex and on the second day my joint pain wasn't as bad I could actually close my hands without them hurting. I haven't had to take anymore I haven't had pain since the 14th day of celebrex. Is Volteran a NSAIDs med? Has it helped you with the pain.

Yeah my DD was upset about disney I told them we will take them next year, so I have a year to plan and save for the trip, maybe we will fly. They are excited about going to the beach. I think they will be happy as long as we get out of the house for a few days. It so hot I don't even what to leave the house we are hitting the 100s and climbing.
June 24th, 2008, 10:11 AM
Mega Super Mommy
1. How are you feeling? Like crap, I am exausted and sooo nauseous
2. Any plans for the summer? well we were gpng to the keys in aug..but it is going to be pushed back until sept. b/c my father-in-law was just diagnosed with kidney cancer last week and he is haveing his kidney removed next week and he needs a few weeks to recover before we all go.

June 24th, 2008, 12:13 PM
Quote:
2. Any plans for the summer? well we were gpng to the keys in aug..but it is going to be pushed back until sept. b/c my father-in-law was just diagnosed with kidney cancer last week and he is haveing his kidney removed next week and he needs a few weeks to recover before we all go.[/b]
I am soo sorry to hear about your FIL! I really hope you get to feeling better and things go well for him so you can all have some fun in September!

June 24th, 2008, 06:16 PM
Mega Super Mommy
1. How are you feeling? Just tired like usual.
2. Any plans for the summer? I wish I had exciting plans. We took a big vacation last year, so we're not doing anything fun this summer.

June 24th, 2008, 07:49 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Quote:
2. Any plans for the summer? well we were gpng to the keys in aug..but it is going to be pushed back until sept. b/c my father-in-law was just diagnosed with kidney cancer last week and he is haveing his kidney removed next week and he needs a few weeks to recover before we all go.[/b]
I am soo sorry to hear about your FIL! I really hope you get to feeling better and things go well for him so you can all have some fun in September!
[/b]

Thanks, I hope things get better too, It sucks cause he is a great grandfather so I am just glad they caught it before it spread

June 26th, 2008, 06:20 AM
Quote:
1. How are you feeling? Just tired like usual.
2. Any plans for the summer? I wish I had exciting plans. We took a big vacation last year, so we're not doing anything fun this summer.[/b]
Its too expensive this summer! It is just crazy!! We are spending around $125 a week just for gas to get to work and stuff!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
[/b]

Thanks, I hope things get better too, It sucks cause he is a great grandfather so I am just glad they caught it before it spread
[/b]

I will keep you all in my prayers!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search