Calling all members, lurkers, and whoever else is here!

Forum: Autoimmune Diseases and Disorders

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Autoimmune Diseases and Disorders LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 18th, 2008, 07:48 AM
Becca's_Mommy's Avatar Becca's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Becca's_Mommy Send a message via MSN to Becca's_Mommy Send a message via Yahoo to Becca's_Mommy
Check in! I know we have more people because we have a lot more views than replies. Just thought we could get everyone to check in. Even if you are a lurker, let us know why you lurk!

So

1. If your new or a lurker what is your name?
2. How have you been doing?
3. How long have you been posting on JM?
4. What other boards do you post on?

August 18th, 2008, 03:53 PM
B-E-C-K-I-E's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to B-E-C-K-I-E
Not really a lurker, just haven't been here in a few months! I spend so much time on my DDC board, I tend to neglect the other boards!!

Beckie

Been absolutely fantabulous!

For about a year now!

December Due Date Club 2008/May Playroom 2008/High Risk

August 19th, 2008, 06:43 PM
Send a message via AIM to Becca's_Mommy Send a message via MSN to Becca's_Mommy Send a message via Yahoo to Becca's_Mommy
Quote:
Not really a lurker, just haven't been here in a few months! I spend so much time on my DDC board, I tend to neglect the other boards!!

Beckie

Been absolutely fantabulous!

For about a year now!

December Due Date Club 2008/May Playroom 2008/High Risk[/b]
YAY it is so great to hear from you! I am so glad your pregnancy is going well, I can't wait to meet him. Your due on my birthday!!

guess I should answer!

---------------------------------------------------

I'm not a lurker, but if ya didn't know, I am Sara

I am doing alright, my new electric muscle thingy is helping ALOT!

I have been here since the begining of 2006 when I got pregnant with Becca, time has flown by, she will be two next month! OMG

I post here and in the Sept 06 PR

August 25th, 2008, 04:54 PM
mjtamjj's Avatar Veteran
Secondary Infertility
August 26th, 2008, 12:47 PM
Mega Super Mommy
1. If your new or a lurker what is your name? My name is Lorna

2. How have you been doing? Other than being a little tired I'm doing great.

3. How long have you been posting on JM? Since May 2005

4. What other boards do you post on? Sometimes the Frugal Mommies, that's about it. I don't post much at all anymore on JM.
September 2nd, 2008, 06:13 PM
bpinkbutterfly23's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to bpinkbutterfly23
1. If your new or a lurker what is your name? Brooke
2. How have you been doing? I have alopecia totalis. (total hair loss on my head, one eyebrow and spreading)
3. How long have you been posting on JM? over 3 years
4. What other boards do you post on? Dec 05 playroom
November 11th, 2008, 09:55 AM
4littleLadybugs's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to 4littleLadybugs
Feb. 08 PR, I lurk in the July 06 PR and the parents with disabilities, and the ttc forums just for fun.
November 12th, 2008, 03:37 PM
LOL well hello.... "I'm Sara, host of AID board.... blah blah blah" (lol this is my SIL everyone so I don't think she needs an intro from me)

I've been trying to get the Parents with Disabilities Board up and going, but as you know and can see I've been super busy and barely keep this board going. Maybe we could team up and get them both going (wait, what Sara and Jenna team up) for those who don't know (which is like everyone on this board) Jenna and I have had our fueds iin the past. But lately we've have really gotten along well and mended some VERY broken fences!

Anyways. I heard about your losing your insurance. I know how much that sucks, when I lost mine for the first three months I had this job it cost over $300 a month to get my meds, and that was just the HAD to haves, not all of them. And even now, to get ALL of the meds the DRs WANT me on still costs about that much a month. Maybe when Obama gets into office we can finally get some relief.

Try and post an intro post if you have time soon, so everyone can get to know you and a little more about your situation with Narcolepsy. I know at one point you where going to journal about it. Did that help? That is something free.

Glad to have you here. Wow us on a board together, this could be trouble

November 18th, 2008, 08:54 AM
4littleLadybugs's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to 4littleLadybugs
Quote:
Maybe we could team up and get them both going (wait, what Sara and Jenna team up) for those who don't know (which is like everyone on this board) Jenna and I have had our fueds iin the past.[/b]
HAHAHAHAHAHA...RIGHT?!

Quote:
Try and post an intro post if you have time soon, so everyone can get to know you and a little more about your situation with Narcolepsy. I know at one point you where going to journal about it. Did that help? That is something free.[/b]
It does help, ALOT, to clear your head. But, I haven't had time here lately to keep up with it with everything that has been going on, kwim? I found a TON of info just this morning about the HLA complex and a possible "cure" for narcolepsy and other AID's with the help of essentially taking the immunities that are 'supercharged up' from other paitients (white blood cells from both humans, pigs and SHARKS LOL) and trying to create a medicine that will booster the immune system and correct some hypothalamus (sp?) gland malfunctions in AID and Narc patients. I am hopeful, but for now I guess I will just enjoy the benefit of my weight loss from the meds I take. I needed to lose a few (ok so like 70 lbs) and 50 lbs so far is fabulous!! But I plan to start journaling again soon on my live journal so I can keep my myspace blog for other things.

Quote:
Glad to have you here. Wow us on a board together, this could be trouble [/b]
RIGHT?! NO JOKE, HUH!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search