How are our Babies/Pregnancies/TTing doing/going?

Forum: Autoimmune Diseases and Disorders

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Autoimmune Diseases and Disorders LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 21st, 2008, 01:08 PM
Becca's_Mommy's Avatar Becca's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Becca's_Mommy Send a message via MSN to Becca's_Mommy Send a message via Yahoo to Becca's_Mommy
How are everyone's children doing or pregnancies/TTCing going? Lets hear a quick update!

August 22nd, 2008, 06:44 AM
Keri's~3~Princesses's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well, I am new here, so instead of an update,I will do an introduction to my kids.

Kylie is 6 years old and just started first grade on Tuesday. She also just got glasses on Monday (which she forgot to wear to school today, it is not part of our routine yet I guess.). She is in a bowling league that will start up in October and she is really good at it. She has close to a 100 average (totally kicks my butt for sure!) She is also on a soccer team right now and their first game is tomorrow morning. She like playing soccer and tries very hard, even if she is not the best on the team, she still has fun. Here is Kylie on her first day of school Tuesday...

Kacey is 4 and will start back to preschool the first week of September. She is also playing soccer this year and LOVES it. Her first game is also tomorrow morning (I will post pictures of the games I am sure). Kacey is my spirited child. Full of energy and fire and always up to something. She wears me out, but her energy is contagious and she is very driven. I will miss her when she is gone three days at preschool. Here is a picture of crazy Kacey at the park...

Emilee is the baby. She was born just before Christmas (she is 8 1/2 months old). She is so much fun and I am so happy to have her in our family. She just makes it feel so complete here. She is crawling (army style) and has been for many weeks now. I don't think she will ever do a classic crawl, I think the hardwood hurts her knees. She is easy to please and a GREAT sleeper I think she will be pulling up soon, she thinks about it but has not done it. And here is Emilee just waking up the other day...

I think that is all the basic info. Oh, and I type really fast and get the letters all mixed up a lot, sometime I catch it and fix it sometimes I don't. Sorry, hopefully it is not tooooo terribly confusing

I love my girls!
Kylie
8yrs,
Kacey
6yrs,
Emilee 3yrs
August 22nd, 2008, 08:52 AM
Becca's_Mommy's Avatar Becca's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Becca's_Mommy Send a message via MSN to Becca's_Mommy Send a message via Yahoo to Becca's_Mommy
You have three amazingly beautiful girls!!! And look at those blue eyes Emilee has, Becca's are similar. What cuties! Thanks for sharing the photos!

August 25th, 2008, 06:19 PM
mjtamjj's Avatar Veteran
Beautiful babies Keri.

As for myself my kiddos started school today. It was Amber's first day of middle school and we were a nervous wreck, she had a good day. JJ isn't to thrilled about being in 1st grade all by himself, he is the protector of his sister and doesn't like not having anyone at school to protect. He will probably find a little boy or girl that needs protecting later in the year. As for the TTC part we are on to cycle 6 with 2 months of an annovulatory cycles. I want to talk to my doctor but am to scared that they will tell me something I don't want to hear. As for the lupus everything is really going well. Doc said protein in urine was very low and they consider it like if I have no protein in urine and the blood test are very good, I will be taking my 3 months blood draws tomorrow hopefully and then 3 months later I go for more blood and 6 month follow up.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search