Updates Girls!

Forum: Autoimmune Diseases and Disorders

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Autoimmune Diseases and Disorders LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 12th, 2008, 03:49 PM
Becca's_Mommy's Avatar Becca's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Becca's_Mommy Send a message via MSN to Becca's_Mommy Send a message via Yahoo to Becca's_Mommy
How are you feeling?

How are the kids/pregnancy/TTC?

How are your treatments or remission going?

Anything new going on with your AID?

Any new news on treatments or treatment plans?

One random thing you want to tell us?

November 20th, 2008, 07:29 PM
Becca's_Mommy's Avatar Becca's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Becca's_Mommy Send a message via MSN to Becca's_Mommy Send a message via Yahoo to Becca's_Mommy
How are you feeling? The weather is really rough right now. Just when I get my bones used to the cold, it warms up, the chills down again and I have to start all over! GRRR, or burrr lol

How are the kids/pregnancy/TTC? Becca is a terrible two lately. Stress is high in our house, and I think she can feel it, and is "NO!" is here way of dealing.

How are your treatments or remission going? I just got new pain meds. I can't afford any "treatment" right now, I just lost my job, but its for the better I guess, because, even with it, the insurance was so crappy I still couldn't afford any treatment. I was feeling really really good until winter hit, it is really hurting now.

Anything new going on with your AID? They have uncovered two more DNA markers they think are associated with AS. I want to get tested for them when I get good insurance again!

Any new news on treatments or treatment plans? Only bad news, they are saying all of the TNF blockers (remicade, embrel etc.) are being linked to even higher infection rates than before. Especially the MRSA staff infection, scary! I took Embrel for about 4 months, it helped a little, but not enought to justify having an infection every time I got a hang nail. Now I know why!!

One random thing you want to tell us? Um, I'm unemployed lol. But its for the best, I needed a better job anyway!

Alrighty girls, where is everyone! Your turn!!

November 24th, 2008, 05:25 AM
TheyGrowLikeWeeds's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to TheyGrowLikeWeeds
How are you feeling? Good...very good

How are the kids/pregnancy/TTC? - They are doing well. They haven't always been sleeping as well as they normally should, but things are getting better. One baby has returned to his normal sleeping schedule of 12 hours, while the other is having a hard time staying asleep.

How are your treatments or remission going? - I'm in remission and the doctor has no idea how long I'll be in this state. He's hoping for the rest of my life...but who isn't? I am put back on treatment just to help ensure my health while taking care of newborns.

Anything new going on with your AID? - nothing...thank goodness. Just new medication, but I have not had a MS relapse since I was first diagnosed still.

Any new news on treatments or treatment plans? - I'm looking forward to the day when MS is treated with a pill or some other method. These shots are frustrating. I just hope this medication doesn't make me sick like the last two did. So far so good. The last one made me feel like I had the flu and was painful to administer, while the other one gave me anaphylactic shock. I don't want that again!

One random thing you want to tell us? - Never play leapfrog with a unicorn!

I love my Peanut M&Ms Cameron & Kiefer!!Eliza's Blog
November 26th, 2008, 08:10 PM
Alison's Mommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How are you feeling? Not bad. My hands were bothering me today but that's about it.

How are the kids/pregnancy/TTC? Ali's going through her terrible 2's but other than that she is good.

How are your treatments or remission going? Treatments are fine. Got a shot tonight!

Anything new going on with your AID? Nope, status quo.

Any new news on treatments or treatment plans? Not that I know of.

December 2nd, 2008, 07:19 PM
mjtamjj's Avatar Veteran
How are you feeling? Pretty good

How are the kids/pregnancy/TTC? Kiddos are doing good they are growing up too fast. TTC has hit 12 months and I have decided we are going to take alittle break and look into adoption.

How are your treatments or remission going? Everything is going really well, the drs are happy that everything is goingso well.

Anything new going on with your AID? Nope

Any new news on treatments or treatment plans? None

One random thing you want to tell us? We are so excited about christmas this year all of us have really gotten into a decorating mood.
December 24th, 2008, 10:07 AM
alethia's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How are you feeling? The weather is causing lots of muscle and joint pain but otherwise doing ok

How are the kids/pregnancy/TTC? My son is doing great!

How are your treatments or remission going? looking for new medications i see my doctor on the 9th

Any new news on treatments or treatment plans? looking for a new treatment plan - i've been on prednisone for over 5 years and so my discussion with the new doctor is a plan for a different medication(s)

One random thing you want to tell us? so happy to find this group!

How are you feeling? The weather is causing lots of muscle and joint pain but otherwise doing ok

How are the kids/pregnancy/TTC? My son is doing great!

How are your treatments or remission going? looking for new medications i see my doctor on the 9th

Any new news on treatments or treatment plans? looking for a new treatment plan - i've been on prednisone for over 5 years and so my discussion with the new doctor is a plan for a different medication(s)

One random thing you want to tell us? so happy to find this group!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search