We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
1. I can't STAND it when DH wears socks to bed.
2. My birthday is on the cusp, so I'm both Gemini and Cancer.
3. My son, Malikye, was the first boy in our family since my Dad. My Dad has a sister, who has all girls, and her girls have all girls. My Dad has myself, and my 2 sisters, and my older sister had a daughter, then I had Malikye. She then had another girl, and I had another boy. Then finally she got a boy, and I got a girl.
4. I have been friends with my best friend since we were 12. Grew up together in Canada, went to high school together, graduated together, and both ended up marrying American Air Force men. Now she is stationed in Germany, and we are in Vegas, and trying to work it out to be stationed together at the same base again. We were stationed together in North Dakota, before both ours husbands got orders.
5. My DH leaves for his deployment 2 weeks before my EDD, which really SUCKS!