Looking for a bathroom

Forum: Autoimmune Diseases and Disorders

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Autoimmune Diseases and Disorders LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 17th, 2007, 09:34 PM
stormy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to stormy Send a message via Yahoo to stormy
Today as our annual arts and crafts festival downtown and the girls wanted to go. There are so many people there that you can't hardly move but it is fun going. Anyway we got up there and my stomach was starting to do a little churning but nothing major. It does that anyway. Well I decided to stop by one of my favorite coffee shops and have a mocha latte. Well that mocha latte started something and I started having the most terrible gas. I couldn't control it. And then my stomach started to churn into one of those knots. The cramps were getting unbearable. I knew if I didn't find a bathroom soon it would not be a pretty site. So one of my friends told me that the art center had their bathrooms open so we rushed down there. When I got in there was a long line outside the bathroom. People were going in the men's bathroom. I really had to go and my girls were with me too. They had to go too. Here I was trying my best not to poop in my pants. Then someone looked at me and saw the look on my face and told me that there were two more bathrooms down stairs. So I rushed downstairs with the girls. By now I couldn't hardly stand it. I got down there and there were only three people in front of me. We were also using the men's bathroom. The person in front of me told me to go ahead and he would wait so we went into the men's restroom. It was a nice bathroom. Had art all over the place. I let the girls go first even though I wasn't sure if I was going to make it but they hurried. After they finished I jumped on the toilet and made it.

Now here is where it gets funny. Someone had pulled the out of order sign on the door off. At the time I didnt' realize that the toilet was acting up. The girls had gone and the toilet flushed. I go and leave a mess and the thing would not flush. Embarrassed I walked out and there was a man waiting to go to the bathroom. I told him that he might want to go in the ladies because that one had seen its better days. He went in it and came out real quick and said you were right and walked out. Now why he didn't use the women's restroom is beyound my knowledge. Everyone was doing it.
March 18th, 2007, 05:41 AM
Colee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Colee
omg! you handled that really well! i would have been mortified!

</div>

</blockquote>
March 18th, 2007, 09:05 AM
stormy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to stormy Send a message via Yahoo to stormy
After having crohn's so many years I have gotten immune to it. I would had hate to have an accident but sometimes that happens. Plus I have gotten to the point that if I have to I will tell people I have a stomach disorder and most people around here are so nice that they would had more than likely let me in line first. They always let children go first around here. I guess that is why I love this town.
March 19th, 2007, 08:15 PM
Colee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Colee
I had an accident inside walgrens...actuallu standing in line to by my medicines Joe and Emily were with me and I had to run home(we only live less then a block). I just couldnt get back into the car and I needed HOME. As I ran,I saw a neighbor and I prayed and prayed he didnt see me,and stop to say hi...OMG!

I cried half the night...

</div>

</blockquote>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search