back from my scope

Forum: Autoimmune Diseases and Disorders

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Autoimmune Diseases and Disorders LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 19th, 2007, 11:59 AM
Colee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Colee
I had my scope done this morning. My colon looks just a tad worse since my dx in 2002. What does look bad in the rectum...proctitis. So GI believes that has been causing my flare up's...my rectum,not my colon. Told me that I should have been just coming in and getting a quick steroid shot,instead of the lenthy steroid treatments...well $hit, I'm not the doctor...he is?!! Anyway...he said that MY MEDICINES caused my stomach to distend and THAT was pushing out around and out. So,my walls are good,no perforations. But what to do with all my meds...I figure this will just keep happening because I cant just stop taken them.

My Copaxone is scheduled to come tomorrow before noon. I cant wait to start this treatment. And my paper work is all set for my disability sticker....going to get that now(Mom is driving,I cant drive any today because of the demmerol and twilite meds they gave me...feeling loopy).

I think I got it all....I'll get back on later if I forgot something..

Oh yeah...and he is having me drop faster on oral steroids,until I see him in 6 weeks...we will go from there.

And...I AM following up on my gall bladdar,the sonogram. The called and wanted me to schedule...so I am. I'm not leaving any open ends...wanna figure out everything...

</div>

</blockquote>
March 19th, 2007, 12:14 PM
texasmomof2

Girl, I am doing the happy dance for you that there were no perforations!! I am so, so glad to hear that!!! Now we just need to get your meds straightened out so that you will feel better!!

I am excited for you that the Copaxone will be there soon. I know you are so ready to start that new treatment and get your MS under control! Didn't they tell you it should help with the UC, too??

I have been worried about you all day, so I am really glad you checked in!!
March 20th, 2007, 11:20 AM
stormy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to stormy Send a message via Yahoo to stormy
Glad to hear that there was not any perferations. Will write more later.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search