Hair color (LOL)

Forum: Autoimmune Diseases and Disorders

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Autoimmune Diseases and Disorders LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 19th, 2007, 12:20 PM
texasmomof2
Since Colee has been so brave to share her hair color pictures, let's talk abot hair color. Has anyone had any hair color night mares? What is everyone's natural hair color? Is there a hair color you'd like to try? A color you'd NEVER try??

Stormy- You should lighten your hair, at least once! It is so much fun especially for summer! Just get a professional to do it if you can! And your hair isn't too dark! They can put blonde highlights through it or something!!
March 19th, 2007, 12:26 PM
Mega Super Mommy
My hair is a light brown, with a bunch of grey growing in. I have blonde highlights. I would love to try a shade of red, but I'm afraid I'd end up looking like Annie.

My worst hair color disaster was when I put Sun In in my hair. I looked like a tarnished penny, it was awful. My Dad laughed so hard at the color. That was Junior year, it was a fright because I had the big bad 80's perm.
March 19th, 2007, 12:37 PM
texasmomof2
Quote:
My hair is a light brown, with a bunch of grey growing in. I have blonde highlights. I would love to try a shade of red, but I'm afraid I'd end up looking like Annie.

My worst hair color disaster was when I put Sun In in my hair. I looked like a tarnished penny, it was awful. My Dad laughed so hard at the color. That was Junior year, it was a fright because I had the big bad 80's perm.[/b]

OMG! Sun in is the worst!! LOL My sister has really dark hair and she used it and turned her hair orange.

Let's see. My hair used to be white. Really-white. Then it turned darker blonde as I got older. My biggest hair color nightmare was when I decide to BLEACH it and turned it back to white. LOL That was my senior year in high school, and a new guy at the school thought I was all into goth stuff because I had white hair!! LOL

Now I get my hair highlighted and lowlighted to keep it close to the natural color, which is a dark blonde.
March 19th, 2007, 08:22 PM
Colee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Colee
I have had many colors...all shades of aurburn-from light to intense...and everything in between

I have had it bleach white and it was TERRIBLE. I hated it! That ws my nightmare. Ugh...it was seriously so bad!

I have had brown,honey,just some blonde highlights

I have had pink and purple...in highschool. Loved it! Mom hated it!

Maybe I will go black next...who knows with me

Oh,I guess I am blonde now

</div>

</blockquote>
March 20th, 2007, 07:59 AM
texasmomof2
Quote:
I have had pink and purple...in highschool. Loved it! Mom hated it! [/b]
OMG! You have to show pictures of that!!!!!!!

They don't let the kids here wear their hair anything but *natural* colors anymore. I guess they figured the pinks and purples were too distracting. So now if they come to school with their hair pink, purple, blue, green whatever, they send them home and make them recolor it a natural color.
March 20th, 2007, 08:24 AM
Colee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Colee
Quote:
Quote:

I have had pink and purple...in highschool. Loved it! Mom hated it! [/b]
OMG! You have to show pictures of that!!!!!!!

They don't let the kids here wear their hair anything but *natural* colors anymore. I guess they figured the pinks and purples were too distracting. So now if they come to school with their hair pink, purple, blue, green whatever, they send them home and make them recolor it a natural color.
[/b]

LOL...My Mom hated it soooo bad! I never got any pictures of it..I was 15 with purple and 16 with pink. Once it was pink,my Mom and I went to burger king for lunch. A little girl,about 5...says to her Mommy "Mommy,why does she have such pink hair"...and her Mommy says very quietly "because she thinks it's pretty" I re-dyed it very soon after...I liked it but I felt I was scaring people...and I am totally not like THAT...LOL

</div>

</blockquote>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search