Why can't he help some

Forum: Autoimmune Diseases and Disorders

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Autoimmune Diseases and Disorders LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 20th, 2007, 12:09 PM
stormy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to stormy Send a message via Yahoo to stormy
Here I am sick as a dog and now I am going to have to go get the girls and take them to ballet. I called David at work today and asked him if he could go get the girls and just bring them home. No he can't do that. He has the nerve to tell me to get my butt up and get to town and take care of business. No comment on why he can't help. Of course this was after our disagreement this morning about housekeeping. I have had sick children for the last week and half. So there has been no way I could do it. I have done what I could do. Not mentioning he has been out of town, then went scuba diving and went up to farm when he got back in town. And then he is going tomorrow out of town. So it is not like I am getting tons of help. Well i am finish complaining/venting.
March 20th, 2007, 04:10 PM
Colee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Colee
How inconsiderate of him (((HUGS))) I am so sorry!! I wish we all lived on the same block and we could rotate on days one felt good and another didnt...then we could all help each other!

Joe has gotten really bad about helping me too. He used to do so much for me. Now it's like I am a maid/Mom...nothing more,nothing less. It took me about 3 hours to clean my living/dining/kitchen today...and I never even got a "WOW the house looks nice"...That made me cry all over again.

These men will just never understand how hard everyday living is...then add chronic pain and illness on top of it!

I'm sorry your day was crummy

</div>

</blockquote>
March 21st, 2007, 09:21 AM
stormy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to stormy Send a message via Yahoo to stormy
He met me up at the girls ballet and picked them. He was supposed to be there at 4 but came at 4:36 but I am happy he came. He then took them to Mr. Gene Beans to get ice cream and then to ballet again. He took Gwendi to get pizza and brought it home afterwards. I slept till 7 and then the girls help clean the house. I took a warm shower with Jeanne. Jeanne never lets me get a shower by myself. Around 9pm I went to sleep. So I did get some rest and help after all.
March 28th, 2007, 10:20 PM
the_elmel's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to the_elmel Send a message via Yahoo to the_elmel
Sometimes men can be insensitive and not understand how important it is to be helpful. Maybe he's stressed. Or maybe he needs a little evil glare from you.

</div>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search