My weekend...Xposted

Forum: Autoimmune Diseases and Disorders

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Autoimmune Diseases and Disorders LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 1st, 2007, 07:02 PM
stormy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to stormy Send a message via Yahoo to stormy
I think I am back finally. It has been a long, stressful weekend. David's parents were here and we had a lot of things to do like Easter Egg Hunts, etc. I also spent most of the weekend trying to get the laundry caught up. Still don't have it all folded but do have it put away.

A lot happen since Friday. I worked all day and then went to the doctor. Was diagnosed with arithritis officially which I already knew I had thanks to the crohn's. He also changed my meds for the depression to Effexor and I have an appt in three weeks. I think I am doing better but the anti-depressant will not work overnight. I am aware of that.

Saturday we went to the Easter Egg Hunt in town. The girls had a great time. Then after the Easter Egg hunt we went to Lulu's and met David's parents there. They were an hour and half late. Sometimes I wonder how I put up with them. They do a lot of things that make me mad. They call spending a few minutes with their grandkids quality time. I could write a whole book on them and how they don't do things. Anyway we are sitting down at the restaurant. Music is playing and I am sipping my diet coke. See I clean my inlaws condo for them. Only make $65 a cleaning a week but it is money that I don't have. Well it turns out that my fil is firing me. At first I thought I didn't hear him correctly but he said they were going to find someone local to clean the condo. Well I am local-25 miles from the unit. I have been doing it for two years. I asked for a raise of $75 since he is charging his rentors $95 for cleaning fee. I spend anywhere from two to four hours each weekend cleaning the unit. I buy the supplies, etc for it. Well he thinks he is going to find someone to clean his unit cheaper and that is not going to happen. laugh.gif People down here charge $100 for a unit.

Fastforward to this morning. Laura had to be at church at 8:30am for Palm Sunday Service. She was singing in the choir. It was pouring down rain when we left but we did make it. After church my inlaws found me in the reception building and my fil says this..."We are not trying to fire you but we think you have too much on your plate right now with working at the school and the girls. I haven't found anyone to clean the condo yet so I will need you to go next week to clean it. " He is so fake. I have plans next weekend. Laura has an Easter Egg Hunt. My sister and my nephews are going to be down here. The last thing I want to do is run down to the condo and clean it for my fil when he is firing me.

So right now I am sitting here typing this and thinking wow how did i keep myself from not coming unglue this weekend. I guess my meds might be working to a point. laugh.gif
April 2nd, 2007, 04:13 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Wow that seems kind of rude. I'm glad you remained calm, because you don't need something like this upsetting you. Those meds must be pretty good
April 3rd, 2007, 07:59 PM
stormy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to stormy Send a message via Yahoo to stormy
My fil is a real jerk. I love my mil. She is a wonderful person. I don't know how she puts up with him but she does.
April 6th, 2007, 01:21 PM
texasmomof2
Wow, hon! I'm sorry he was such a jerk to you. I probably would have laughed in his face when he asked me to clean it the next time!

I really hope the Effexor helps! I used to take it, and it was good for me for a while, but I have this bad habit of thinking I am *well* so I stop taking my anti depressant because I think I don't need it anymore. (slapping my own hand).

Hope things are going better for you!

BTW, CUTE SIGGY!!!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search