Spring Break Vacation

Forum: Autoimmune Diseases and Disorders

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Autoimmune Diseases and Disorders LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 24th, 2007, 07:59 PM
stormy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to stormy Send a message via Yahoo to stormy
First I had a great week last week. The girls had a great time too. We got down to the Beach on Monday afternoon and headed straight for the sand and ocean. It was a little cool that afternoon but the girls wanted to go in the pool so we headed to the pool. It was like ice.

Tuesday the girls got up at the crack of dawn and wanted to go to the pool. I knew the water was too cold so I talked them into going to the beach instead. We headed out to the beach. The girls spotted the rocks that protect the Coast near the point so we hurried up over there.

Wednesday morning it rained but by that afternoon the sky was blue and the sun was out. We quickly hurried to the beach and then the pool. By then children were starting to come in with their families and the girls had someone to play with.

The only down part of all of this is that the dreaded monthly monster decided to visit but I wasn't going to let the monster ruin my fun.

We had thought about coming back on Thursday night but we were having so much fun we decided to stay till Sunday.

I have more pictures but have not uploaded them yet. I know I am bad.
April 25th, 2007, 07:26 AM
texasmomof2
Your girls are so pretty! It sounds like you had a great time!

Welcome back, though! We missed you!
April 25th, 2007, 09:56 AM
Mega Super Mommy
The girls look like they had a great time. Now I want to go to the beach.
April 25th, 2007, 11:54 AM
Colee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Colee
Me too,me too! I wanna go to the beach!

Great pictures,your girls are adorable I'm glad you all had such a nice time...vacations are the best! Glad your back!!

</div>

</blockquote>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search