Cleaning?

Forum: Autoimmune Diseases and Disorders

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Autoimmune Diseases and Disorders LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 25th, 2007, 12:46 PM
Colee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Colee
I spent some time today cleaning Emily's room,tomorrow will be Ryan's and Friday I will work on mine and Joe's room. I have to do things in sections otherwise I become to worn down and tired(not just for the day,but usually the next day as well). How do you ladies get your houses cleaned up? Do you do it in sections,like me...have a housekepper...have someone else help...or something else?

Joe usually helps me on the weekend get the house in order. We will do a good cleaning downstairs,but upstairs usually only gets the GOOD cleaning once a month. I figure this weekend we will clean downstairs,that way Joe can help move furniture.

Anyone have any good housekeeping tips? Ideas on how to stay organized?

One thing I have started different and I REALLY like it...when I am doing laundry I seperate it downstairs as it is being folded(coming out of dryer)...So we have a basket all of Emily's,then of Ryan,then of me and Joe's and then another basket of towels and linens. It has made putting away clothes sooo much easier!!

</div>

</blockquote>
April 25th, 2007, 01:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Gosh I wish I had tips. I've been so bad at housecleaning lately. The only thing I really enjoy doing is laundry. I don't know why but folding clothes relaxes me.
April 25th, 2007, 02:10 PM
Becca's_Mommy's Avatar Becca's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Becca's_Mommy Send a message via MSN to Becca's_Mommy Send a message via Yahoo to Becca's_Mommy
Funny you post this today because last night I finally broke down and started cleaning. dh had been doing the cleaning lately due to my bad flare of AS but men just dont clean the same or as often! I am really paying for it today. I am at work and can hardly move! It is bad. But I just couldn't stand it anymore. I have no tips. I am new to this. It is hard enough keeping house and working, not to mention doing it with constant pain everytime you move!!! GRRRRRR

April 25th, 2007, 02:38 PM
Quote:
Gosh I wish I had tips. I've been so bad at housecleaning lately. The only thing I really enjoy doing is laundry. I don't know why but folding clothes relaxes me.[/b]
Funny you mention it relaxes you...it does me too. But only when they are straight from a warm dryer,with no wrinkles!! LOL

</div>

</blockquote>
April 25th, 2007, 03:31 PM
texasmomof2
I'm sorry, but the word cleaning is not in my vocabulary. LOL

I hate folding clothes. I don't mind doing the laundry, if someone else will just fold them.
April 25th, 2007, 04:28 PM
Quote:

I hate folding clothes. I don't mind doing the laundry, if someone else will just fold them.[/b]
LOL

If I dont do it...no one will...well,Joe might. But not until it grows feet and starts walking around the house! LOL

</div>

</blockquote>
April 26th, 2007, 01:31 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:

I hate folding clothes. I don't mind doing the laundry, if someone else will just fold them.[/b]
I'll fold, you wash
April 26th, 2007, 02:47 PM
texasmomof2
Quote:
Quote:

I'll fold, you wash
[/b]
It's a deal!!!! Except I aint washing your exotic dancer costume! You're on your own there.
April 26th, 2007, 02:54 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I'll fold, you wash
[/b]
It's a deal!!!! Except I aint washing your exotic dancer costume! You're on your own there.
[/b]
You drive a hard bargain
April 26th, 2007, 03:04 PM
Becca's_Mommy's Avatar Becca's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Becca's_Mommy Send a message via MSN to Becca's_Mommy Send a message via Yahoo to Becca's_Mommy
A lady on my AS forum suggested this website. I am so excited to start this program!!! http://flylady.com/

April 26th, 2007, 06:56 PM
Quote:
A lady on my AS forum suggested this website. I am so excited to start this program!!! http://flylady.com/[/b]
I just checked this out real quick(my eyes are killing me)...it looks good I really had to laugh about CHAOS... too funny! Thats about how I have been feeling lately

</div>

</blockquote>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search