Soooo overly tired

Forum: Autoimmune Diseases and Disorders

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Autoimmune Diseases and Disorders LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 8th, 2007, 10:31 AM
Colee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Colee
Last night was a crummy night. My Ambien kicked in around 11pm,went to bed at 11:30pm(watching tv in bed for about 30 minutes) and dozed off. Ryan has been sleeping through the night now for well over a year,more like 1.5 yrs and last night he wasnt having it! He woke up around 3am SCREAMING "I NEED you Momma!" then it was "I need a HUG MOMMA" then it went to "SISSY I NEED YOU"...so after waiting it out for about 10 minutes I went in and rocked my poor lil' man for about an hour. He was finally settled,not asleep and I laid him down. He wimpered some and cried after I left the room. It was quiet after about 5 minutes. Then Emily was awake because she heard Ryan crying...put her back to bed and climbed back in myself. Joe's alarm went off and since I was "awake" he starts talking to me And then my alarm went off at 6am...had to be at the Dr's at 7am. That made for a really short night! Ryan is napping....I'm gonna sneek up there and get into bed myself! Pray I can get at least an hour nap!!! I tired

</div>

</blockquote>
May 8th, 2007, 03:07 PM
texasmomof2
Dang girl, sounds like a rough night! I'm glad you were able to get in a nap!

Does the Ambien not make you hallucinate? I thought I was losing my mind when I took it. I had hallucinations, but I never did sleep. And I've heard weird things about people going in their kitchen and eating stuff out of the cabinets and refrigerator, and not even realizing it!! It's bizarre.
May 8th, 2007, 03:55 PM
Colee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Colee
Quote:
Dang girl, sounds like a rough night! I'm glad you were able to get in a nap!

Does the Ambien not make you hallucinate? I thought I was losing my mind when I took it. I had hallucinations, but I never did sleep. And I've heard weird things about people going in their kitchen and eating stuff out of the cabinets and refrigerator, and not even realizing it!! It's bizarre.[/b]
OMG! I hope I'm not eating like that through the night...I dont think I am though The first week or so I was taking it,I locked my bedroom door and put up an obsticle from my side of the bed to the door. I figured IF I got up while sleeping SOMEONE would have to hear it! LOL...I have not had hallucinations with it...but I DID go through a stretch where I felt drugged out! It lasted about a week and everything seems normal now. I get very sleepy from it and knocked out within an hour.

I should start keeping track of our food...LOL

</div>

</blockquote>
May 10th, 2007, 06:52 AM
stormy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to stormy Send a message via Yahoo to stormy
I hope you had a better night.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search