So how is everyone doing?

Forum: Autoimmune Diseases and Disorders

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Autoimmune Diseases and Disorders LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 11th, 2007, 08:48 PM
stormy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to stormy Send a message via Yahoo to stormy
Hope everyone is doing okay. What are your plans for the weekend? Happy Mother's Day!

I am doing pretty good. The Effexor ER is working great. I haven't felt this good in a long time as far as the depression is concern. I actually feel terrific. My arithritis is flaring up again but I am taking my meds and praying that they start working. My stomach is so-so. It was bothering me at school today but not too severe. Mainly gassy and cramping.

My nephew is having his birthday party tomorrow so we are going over to Florida for the day. He is also playing a teeball game and I am going to watch the game. I can't wait. Then after the party I am going down to the condo Saturday night and Sunday. I have to clean the unit and instead of driving down there and coming back I am going to go down there Saturday night and work on it and enjoy a day at the beach. I don't know what I am doing on Sunday. I told dh that I would like a wooden swing for the porch. My swing that he got me in 2004 is starting to rust and the cushion is rotted. I really like my swing. It is great to sit or lay on when I am not feeling good and watch the girls play.
May 12th, 2007, 01:44 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Happy mothers day to you as well.

I actually have some energy today. I just put some lasagna in the oven, and am doing laundry. If all goes well I'll vacuum later. Pretty exciting weekend, yeah right.

We're going to dinner tomorrow night, woo hoo no cooking

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search