We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
1. Have you taken your meds yet today? Not yet...I am trying a new rountine. I get like this sometimes because I have a terrible time with my meds. I hate taking them!! So,I wait until closer to bed time. I am taking my injection at night as well now. It seems a bit easier for me because the kids are in bed and things are calm.
2. What fun things do you have planned for this summer? I would like to take the kids camping alot htis summer!! Hoping to get the pool soon so we can start spending more time in the yard.
3. What time do you go to bed at night? The Ambien really works GREAT for me. I havent seen 3am in awhile I tend to be in bed somewhere between 11pm and midnight every night. Sometimes on the weekend we have company later...so maybe 1am
__________________ Nichole,Mommy to Emily and Ryan
<div align="center"></div><blockquote><div align="center">
1. I took one this morning, and take another one at bed time.
2. We're going to France next month, that's exciting enough for me.
3. I try and go to sleep by 9-9:30. I have to get up every morning by 4:30.[/b]
OMG, France! How exciting!! Are you going to one city or touring the whole country or what???
I'm not really sure. My MIL lives there, so she has tons planned. She wants to take Corey to EuroDisney, but I told her he's only 1 1/2 he won't remember it. Jordan, my 14 year old didn't want to go. So he'll be spending time with his father. We leave on June 10th.