Welcome Timberwolf

Forum: Autoimmune Diseases and Disorders

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Autoimmune Diseases and Disorders LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 4th, 2007, 04:42 AM
Colee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Colee
Hi there
I'm Nichole,Mommy to Ryan and Emily. Cant wait to get to know you better!! :-)

</div>

</blockquote>
June 4th, 2007, 07:29 AM
stormy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to stormy Send a message via Yahoo to stormy
Hi I am Shelley. The other/crazy co-host. Welcome to Autoimmune Disorders. Thank goodness I have Colee here to keep me from falling behind. I am mom to three daughters, Laura, Gwendi, and Jeanne.
June 4th, 2007, 09:20 AM
TheyGrowLikeWeeds's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to TheyGrowLikeWeeds
I've actually been here before, but it's always nice to get a nice welcome like this!!! Thank you!

I've just been symptom free for so long I was running out of questions. But I've also been off my meds for so long that my family, including my husband, is getting concerned. I did try copaxone recently as the last ditch effort to get while trying to get pregnant, but I ended up with anaphylaxis so that didn't work out and my doctor just told me to not take any more meds.

I am due for another MRI scan. I was surprised my neuro didn't order one just to be sure since I was off my meds for so long, but I don't think he wanted to go through that especially since I've been through enough already.

I can't say I'm not worried either. It's very hot here and I just don't have the energy to do much in this heat. I've noticed I tend to leak a little pee when I sneeze now or if I really have to go. I'm able to hold it but some will leak out. It could be the hormones. I just found out I was pregnant, and I thought it was a bit early for pee leaking, but I guess I don't really know. I am just hoping it's not MS related.

I really is nice to see you again! I should stop in here more often!

OH either of you heard about the new meds coming out for MS soon? They are looking at the pill form and so far it's looking very promising. Also they are seriously investigating what is it about pregnancy that keeps the MS symptoms at bay. They know it has something to do with estrogen and possibly prolactin. Once they figure it out, they'll find a way to sell it (pill, patch, melting paper that goes in to your mouth like the breath strips, or inhaler possibly). It also seems the Lipitor idea is not making much progress. I'm just really hoping they come out with the pill form soon. I can't stand those shots!

I love my Peanut M&Ms Cameron & Kiefer!!Eliza's Blog
June 4th, 2007, 03:10 PM
Colee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Colee
Hi again
I have a terrible memory...sorry,I hadnt realized you have been here. Very glad you came back to us,not so glad though that your MS symptoms are trying to act up.

My Mom and I were just talking the other day about how the inhalers will work...what kind of side effects will they have...consider the side effects the injections have. Sorry to hear you havent had any luck with the injections. I have been on the Copaxone now for,geesh,I dunno...three monthes or so. My only side effect is huge welts,huge itchy red welts. I hate it! But,I keep telling myself it's better then the alternative. Not fun!

Congratulations on your pregnancy! I have had a problem with urine leakage for about a year now...maybe longer,but thats when I really noticed it. Not all the time...but enough.

I'm glad you stopped back in to see us...please dont be shy! Jump right in...we do more then just talk about having AI diseases...we talk about living with them...just normal stuff that is a wee bit harder because we are ill alot. :-)

</div>

</blockquote>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search