Check in!

Forum: Autoimmune Diseases and Disorders

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Autoimmune Diseases and Disorders LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 8th, 2007, 08:29 AM
stormy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to stormy Send a message via Yahoo to stormy
How is everyone doing?
June 8th, 2007, 12:39 PM
Colee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Colee
I'm doing OK. My left eye has been going blurry the past two days or so...it's so weird. Also have a bit of a headache. How are you?

</div>

</blockquote>
June 8th, 2007, 01:02 PM
texasmomof2
I'm ok. Met with a divorce lawyer this week, so trying to get that process started, but gosh dang it is expensive. SIGH.

I am trying really hard not to purge after I eat anymore. But I have lost 4 pounds since last Friday. This whole weight thing is a real struggle to me. I know so much of it is stress, and so much of it is that I am just not happy with myself right now. But I am going to be ok. The racing thoughts have slowed down some, thankfully.

H is back to kind of being a jerk, and he actually had the frigging nerve to ask me for money. ***? So I am just ready to get everything over with so I can cut all ties to him, and I have decided to change my last name back to my kids last name, so that I don't have his name anymore and it will be easier for school records and things.
June 8th, 2007, 01:57 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I finally got Corey's passport today after all this time. I was kind of mad I had to go into DC and get it. There were so many people waiting in line to get one. I got lucky and didn't have to wait too long. But it's about 95 degrees here today, and so darn humid. They say it feels like 102. I am happy now to just be in an air condtioned house.

Physically I feel pretty well. Haven't noticed any changes with my new prescription. But it's only been a few days.
June 9th, 2007, 09:18 AM
stormy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to stormy Send a message via Yahoo to stormy
It is very hot here. And humid. The weather is doing a number on me. I think we might go swimming later today if I can find the energy. Overall I am doing okay, I think. I interviewed for a job a week ago and still waiting to hear something. I sure would like a full time job during the school instead of subbing. Sure would be nice. I need the money.

Mentally I am okay. DH pissed me off on Tuesday night. We have been working on the house for the last two weeks. The house is really a mess and it is not going to happen overnight to clean it. I had taken the girls swimming and when I got home my dh was being a jerk. He had thrown a whole bunch of my stuff out by the road. And then he told me to get out of the house. I told him I refuse to leave since it is my house too and I wasn't going to have him bullying me into this.

He said several things that were hurtful regarding my illness. Said I use it as a crutch. That my depression is all in my head. Yea right David... It is all in my head. That if I would lose the weight my arithritis would go away and the crohns would be better. Well then why is it that I was diagnose with the Crohn's when I was 104 pounds? Explain that to me dh.

Well I better go. I have stuff coming out of my air condition vent.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search