Sneaky Saturday

Forum: Autoimmune Diseases and Disorders

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Autoimmune Diseases and Disorders LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 9th, 2007, 07:58 AM
Colee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Colee
Tell us something sneaky you have done...could have been yesterday or years ago...

</div>

</blockquote>
June 9th, 2007, 09:07 AM
stormy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to stormy Send a message via Yahoo to stormy
Sneaky! I don't have a sneaky bone in my body.
June 9th, 2007, 12:04 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I used to sneak out in high school so I could go drinking in the park I thought it was so cool.
June 10th, 2007, 06:08 AM
Colee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Colee
In high school,my junior year I decided I was going to skip with Joe. He went to a different school then I did. I had never skipped before this day and I was nervous. I had to take my friend to school-I drove her everyday. So...I picked up Joe at his house,dropped off my friend at school.....driving PAST the principal leaving. Joe and I went to walmart and he called me off of school! BIG MISTAKE! We should have left well enough alone and not bother calling....but we thought it wsas SUCH a good idea We had only been dating for a few monthes at the time and when he called me off,he forgot my last name! Doh! He literally said "Nichole....uhhhhh,whats your last name"...I knew I was HIT! We then went to a friends house were his sister busted in and caught everyone drinking...I wasnt. I had plain 7up and she kept telling me she knew I was drinking. I was like NO really...taste it. I ended up calling My Mom at work,balling my eyes out! Telling on myself,of course she already knew...the school called her already!

I spent that Saturday in school....and I never did it again...LOL...what a crummy skip day

See what happens when I go sneaky! LOL

</div>

</blockquote>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search