Ashton:)

Forum: Autoimmune Diseases and Disorders

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Autoimmune Diseases and Disorders LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 3rd, 2007, 08:19 PM
Colee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Colee
It's so good to see you around!! How have you been feeling?

Come see us more often!! :-)

</div>

</blockquote>
July 4th, 2007, 02:54 AM
sighandbreathe's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to sighandbreathe
I've started feeling worse and worse, my Reynaud's started acting up a couple of months ago (about two weeks after I had my last doctor's appt. when they told me I was still in remission, grr) and that was the first signs of coming out of remission. I didn't hang much here when I was in remission since I didn't feel I had much to discuss, and, really, I felt guilty that I got to go in remission, even if it was just for a few months. But now I'm back, joy.

I have got to get back to the doctor. I've started to notice more and more petechiae on my trunk, which the medical sites tells me is related to my autoimmune disorder. Also, it really scares me, my left arm has started randomly going numb and limp. I hope that's just something to do with my bad back, like my dad says, and not a worsening/new autoimmune problem. At least it's summer, which for me means less trouble- I don't have much reason to go outside, especially not if it's real hot, and my Reynaud's eases when it's warm. When it's cold, I have to go outside to shovel freakin' snow (we had our last snow in the middle of April), and I stiffen up and lose feeling in my extremities real quick. I hate that.

So that's the update on me, it looks like I'll be around more often now. It means a lot to me to know y'all care.

Love and Hugs to all y'all!
July 4th, 2007, 06:01 AM
Colee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Colee
I'm sorry to hear you havent been feeling to good. I think your right on with needing to get back into see your doctor. Has your arm gone limp and numb before? Do you think it is related to your AI disorder? It worried me when you said that because of my numbness I get,from the MS. Dont ever feel guilty for going into remission. Remission=good things!! I am so glad right now to be in remission with my UC...I thought I was going to lose my mind a few monthes ago because I wouldnt stop flaring. So now that things are quiet,I want to jump for joy...but not too loudly,kwim? LOL...

</div>

</blockquote>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search