Back into my jammies

Forum: Autoimmune Diseases and Disorders

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Autoimmune Diseases and Disorders LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 17th, 2007, 10:35 AM
Colee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Colee
Took Emily to her swimming lesson this morning,then we went to target to get her a new backpack and lunch pal for school. Got home and laid Ryan down,then gave Emily a bath. I had to put my jammies back on! I am just so worn out today!! I have been watching Joe's twin nephews alot,they will be 8 next month. They are such a handful and really dont listen. But I feel bad for their Mom and the situation the kids are in...so they hang out here ALOT! Having four kids to care for by myself is way to hard...this is why I stopped at two!! They are wearing me out...they already called to come over again today,but I didnt answer the phone. I feel bad,like I am dodging two kids. But I need a break too!

Anyway...long story to say I am exhautsed...but I am! I feel like their Mom(my SIL) forgot that I NEED help with my two kids...why pile two more on top of it?

</div>

</blockquote>
July 17th, 2007, 11:53 AM
texasmomof2
Don't feel bad. Sometimes 2 more kids is a real extra burden. There have been times that I've had to tell the kids that their friends just can't come over because I don't feel well. I know their friends probably don't understand, but that's just the way it is.

I wish I could go home and slip into my jammies.
July 18th, 2007, 02:10 AM
the_elmel's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to the_elmel Send a message via Yahoo to the_elmel
Oh goodness, I can't believe you are taking care of two extra kids! Don't feel bad about not answering your telephone. You need a break! Four kids are hard to handle, especially when they are not your own.

I live in my pajamas.

</div>
July 18th, 2007, 07:57 AM
Colee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Colee
Thanks Ladies! My Mom told me I need to tell my SIL(Stacie) that IF she would like me to watch her kids often,then she needs to give me breaks more often...because otherwise I wont even be able to take care of my kids! I know she is right. Joe has told me the same thing..,..he said he is going to tell Stacie to give us a bit of space for awhile. Not that we dont love the kids and want to see them...butcome on! This has literally turned into an almost everyday event! It goes like this: Stacie leaves for work at 5am and she doesnt get home until 2pm. Her BF has opened his home to Stacie and her kids...but they dont have the money to pay bills-finally though HE has gotten a job! They have no electric and no gas. They recieved a shut off notice for the water this week. I love these kids. I have known the older two since they were 3 and 5(they are now 16 and 14) and the twins were a yr old when Joe and I got married. The oldest lives with his Dad and the other three with their Mom. Because they have had their utilities shut off they have been staying with G'ma and G'pa in the evenings. This way they have ann essentials met except seeing there Mom like they SHOULD. This is where I come in...I have so much gulit that these kids are living in this mess...that I have taken it upon myself to help them. Give them a good summer. So I have taken them to the free movie festival and to playland,mcdonalds...shopping with me,swimming over the house ALL the time! We have gone to the park,etc...the kids DID tell me how much they love me and they are having THE BEST SUMMER ever! So,I feel happy for them...But they arent MY children,kwim? Stacie is definetly taking advantage of me and how caring I am. I dont do it for her...I do it for the kids. I dont want to hurt anyone...but I dont want to hurt myself either. It's a messed up situation.

</div>

</blockquote>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search