IF I didnt already feel bad enough!

Forum: Autoimmune Diseases and Disorders

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Autoimmune Diseases and Disorders LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 18th, 2007, 08:42 AM
Colee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Colee
Joe and I have money problems. Kinda like the majority of Americans,right?!? Well,ours is because I dont work. When we bought our house,I was working....pulling in OT hours,etc. I havent worked outside the home since 2002...I enjoyed working...it wasnt my choice to NOT work. I am NOT a lazy person...my health problems have over taken me.

Well last night we were talking about how to get our bills on track and what we need to do to get our credit in order to attempt to purchase a ranch style house in about 5 yrs. Well....during this time Joe must have mentioned five times about ME not working and ME being sick.

This is depressing! I fee like I am the root cause of all of our finacial problems. How can I feel like an equal in our partnership/marriage when I feel that I caused our money problems. Because of ME and MY medical bills we filed bankruptcy in 2004. Because of ME and MY medical problems we will never have as much as we want. It's just not right...why is this all my fault? Like being ill isnt bad enough already!

</div>

</blockquote>
July 18th, 2007, 11:14 PM
the_elmel's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to the_elmel Send a message via Yahoo to the_elmel
I'm so sorry you are feeling guilty about your family financial struggles. It's not your fault. You did not ask for your illnesses. It's not like you woke up one morning and said you would rather be sick and not work than be healthy and work. I totally understand where you are coming from though. It's hard not to feel guilty. You shouldn't though.

Do you have a degree?

One way to better your finances is to try and work from home. There are a lot of career opportunities available. Do you like writing? You should check out the WAHM board on here. They have lots of great resources.

Everything will be okay. I promise!

</div>
July 19th, 2007, 08:14 AM
Colee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Colee
No,I dont have a degree. In highschool I was in the OWE program. Ya know...us students that knew we didnt want to go to college and we had to work and got to only be in school a couple of hours a day. Thats what I did my senior year and to be honest,if I wasnt involved in the program,I probaly would have dropped out of school. I went to school until 11am and then off to work the rest of my day. I loved it! loved working!!

I have checked out several work at home things...but alot of it looks fraudulant. Things I have seen have been pay them money for me to make money. I cant do that!! LOL...
I will definetly check more into that board here...I have lurked a little,but only once or twice. Thanks for the ideas!!

</div>

</blockquote>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search