New MS Genes Identified

Forum: Autoimmune Diseases and Disorders

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Autoimmune Diseases and Disorders LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 29th, 2007, 10:55 PM
the_elmel's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to the_elmel Send a message via Yahoo to the_elmel
Read this article!!!

http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,...00.html?cnn=yes

</div>
July 30th, 2007, 09:30 AM
Colee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Colee
Wow,that is awesome! These auto immune diseases are all so strange...anytime there is a new discovery like that it gives me alot of hope. I keep telling myself that maybe in my life time there will be a cure,not just for MS...but for all of these stupid diseases

</div>

</blockquote>
July 30th, 2007, 12:15 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Interesting article.
July 31st, 2007, 06:25 AM
the_elmel's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to the_elmel Send a message via Yahoo to the_elmel

</div>
August 1st, 2007, 08:21 PM
TheyGrowLikeWeeds's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to TheyGrowLikeWeeds
My hubby saw that article and was so excited about it. he made me read it. It was very exciting. The more information they find, the closer they can come to finding better medicine. Maybe one day they'll find a way to help people avoid the disease!

I'm still REALLY hoping for the new pill medicine they are looking at. (a bunch of letters and numbers, I can't remember the name) It supposedly is doing better than the injections and is in it's 3rd trial period. Which means, some doctors are giving it to patients. But that's what I've heard. It may only be just entering that stage. Either way, just the idea that I may not have to take those shots for the rest of my life is just making me elated and hopeful.

I love my Peanut M&Ms Cameron & Kiefer!!Eliza's Blog
August 2nd, 2007, 10:22 AM
Colee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Colee
Quote:
My hubby saw that article and was so excited about it. he made me read it. It was very exciting. The more information they find, the closer they can come to finding better medicine. Maybe one day they'll find a way to help people avoid the disease!

I'm still REALLY hoping for the new pill medicine they are looking at. (a bunch of letters and numbers, I can't remember the name) It supposedly is doing better than the injections and is in it's 3rd trial period. Which means, some doctors are giving it to patients. But that's what I've heard. It may only be just entering that stage. Either way, just the idea that I may not have to take those shots for the rest of my life is just making me elated and hopeful.[/b]
No kidding! I am having some trouble again with my injections. I just cant seem to convince myself to take them. I DO,but not like I should. Maybe every other day I just hate the fact that I will be doing this the remainder of my life.

</div>

</blockquote>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search