My weekend

Forum: Autoimmune Diseases and Disorders

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Autoimmune Diseases and Disorders LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 30th, 2007, 09:44 AM
Colee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Colee
Hi Ladies!!!! I missed you

So...Friday was a crazy day and we didnt actually get out of here until after 3pm! We had soo many silly errands to run. But we got there by about 9pm or so. The drive was OK going down there but my body was pretty stiff. I had to ask Joe to stop more then he would have liked...but oh well

Saturday morning we went to a flea market in Charleston and walked around a bit. I got Emily and Ryan a dream catcher. Emily already has one...so now she is excited because she has a "collection" of them...LOL...

We went four wheel riding,which was really exciting because I had never done that. Jamie taught us how at his sister house and then we drove up the mountain to another friends house to do it for real. I had a blast! Joe did most of the driving and I was on the back..but I got my chance too and I am hooked! It was exhausting by days end...

Oh yeah...something kinda silly...but I got to ride in the back of a pick up truck!! LOL...that was a first for me! I'm a city girl!! It was really peaceful because it was just me and Joe back there and the mountains were beautiful!

We went to a friends house that evening and partied a bit. Joe and I cut ourselves off when Jamie fell to the ground and wouldnt stop singing "stop...hammer time" We arent much of the party type,so that was nice to let loose and not worry about the kids.

Sunday we walked up the mountain in the back yard to see Anthony's grave. Thats Jamie's brother(Joe's cousin). He died in 1999 because he had a heart attack and seizure at the same time(he was eptaleptic sp??). It was really sad to go up there and see his grave site. Jamie had a really hard time with that because the grave had sunken in some and was filled with weeds. His eyes filled with tears,but he didnt say too much.

We left Sunday 4pm and I was fine until about a hour in the car. I started to feel really ill. I got over heated and really dizzy. We stopped and grabbed a bite to eat and sat in the A/C for a bit and I felt a little better. He got home about 10pm last night....took a shower and off to dreamland!!

I woke this morning and felt like I was ran over by a truck! I am exhausted. Yep...I know,I over did it again! How can I not over do it?? I am just like everyone else...just a young adult wanting to have fun! Anyway...

We really had a nice time...now back to the norm

I have soooo much to get done today. My house is trashed again...why did I bother cleaning Friday??

Hope you are all doing well and had a great weekend! :-)

</div>

</blockquote>
July 30th, 2007, 12:15 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Sounds like you were pretty busy. Glad you made it home safely.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search