We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
1. What's your first name spelled backwards? assilem
2. Have you ever been in a school play? Yes, in kindergarten! I was The Little Engine That Could
3. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? Nooooooooo, too chicken!
4. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with? Where did you go and what did you get? My mom, my brother's girlfriend Deanna and Alison's Godmother Becky. We went to Harrah's Buffet in Atlantic City on September 8...the only reason I remember the exact date was because we went to see American Idols Live that night, so it was more than just going out to dinner.
5. Do you know how to pump your own gas? I'm a born and raised Jersey Girl so I never had to. Even when we go places I'm always with someone who knows how so I never had to learn. I'm sure I could if it came down to it, just never had the opportunity.
6. Ever order something from an infomercial? Not from an infomercial but I have bought As Seen On TV stuff...Betty Crocker's Bake & Fill for instance. It's a lot of work but the final product is awesome!
3. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? No,but my G'pa did on his 70th birthday [/b]
NO WAY!!!! That's awesome!!!!
I know,it's crazy huh? LOL...that was my Grandpa though,never tell him that he couldnt do something,because he would prove you wrong! He had to lose 150lbs before he could do it,and he did that plus extra! He walked two miles everyday until he lost that weight so he could sky dive...he only did it once,but he loved it!
__________________ Nichole,Mommy to Emily and Ryan
<div align="center"></div><blockquote><div align="center">