Crazy ex-girlfriend drama!

Forum: Moms of Teens and Preteens

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms of Teens and Preteens LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 13th, 2008, 11:38 PM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Has my daughter not learned anything from me? I wonder some days!

So Sarah has a new boyfriend and she's totally flipping infatuated. She asked me by text the other day what love feels like and I nearly wanted to throw up. My baby surely is not ready for LOVE! No way, I'm still wiping her butt, figuratively anyway. So this boy has a crazy ex-girlfriend who is totally lost her mind and is making Sarah and her boy nuts. She recently took some things from his house, his blank checks, license, social security card, employee discount card, etc. He had to get a new drivers' license and cancel a whole book of checks and just it was a mess. He ended up getting his license and social security card back today - both cut up in like 150 pieces. Loony, I tell ya!

I had my share of drama with Sarah's dad and I still deal with drama from Neely's ex-wife and I just really have issues with my daughter getting wrapped up with this guy and dealing with his baggage. She frustrates me because she is almost 20 (*gasps*) and I want to give her wings and let her experience life, but at the same time I want to shelter her and protect her and keep her from getting hurt.

Why do they have to grow up?
September 13th, 2008, 11:45 PM
homemakermommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yikes sounds like the ex is a little looney hope she gets boared and moves on soon. Ashley's ex is threatening to beat up her new boyfriend even though he has a new girlfriend. Darn kids are crazy although Sarah really isn't a kid anymore YIKES.
September 14th, 2008, 10:29 AM
Cindermella's Avatar Freakin Know it all
i tell my kids to avoid people with baggage.
Why be misterable because someone else is a terd.

So far so good tho. Eliza did have to get rid of dead wood if you get my meaning last april but she was not sad by it either. He was somewhat less than truthful.

I am the "who" when you call, "Who's there?"

I put the "D" in lysdexia

Sanity is a cozy lie.

Click here to remember Donovan
September 14th, 2008, 11:29 AM
Chunky Monkey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Chunky Monkey Send a message via Yahoo to Chunky Monkey
That ex does sound crazy. I hope she stops. And I don't know what to say about Sarah being "in love." I hope she takes things really slow.

September 14th, 2008, 11:42 AM
Quote:
That ex does sound crazy. I hope she stops. And I don't know what to say about Sarah being "in love." I hope she takes things really slow.[/b]
She's not taking things slow. They are already saying that they are a couple. It's highly obnoxious, but hey - we were all young once, huh?
September 14th, 2008, 01:11 PM
as long as they are not an engaged couple things are good.

Sanity is a cozy lie.

September 18th, 2008, 05:59 PM
Regular
I guess you could be glad she is 20 and not 13. It sounds just like what my 13 year old son gets himself tangled up in. I'm at my emotional witts end trying to deal with his life.

Good luck - it is really tough isn't it. I'm terrified about my kids getting older. I have six kids - he's my second - I'm exhausted already.
September 28th, 2008, 10:33 AM
ETanny's Avatar Mamma 2 Moo & Pops
Send a message via MSN to ETanny
Hi, I am a luker but your thread caught my eye.
When i was younger i started dating a guy whos ex was a total looney aswell, My mum tried everything she possibly could to try and tell me that a guy with baggage isnt that good of an idea but the more she was pushing to end it the more i wouldnt listen and wanted to do my own thing.
After a while she started to back off and i realised in my own time what a total anus him and his ex where (found out he wasnt totaly truthful about him and his ex!!) and threw him and his bagage to the curb!

September 28th, 2008, 10:44 AM
Thanks! Yeah, I haven't pushed her to dump him, just trying to keep her out of the drama.
September 28th, 2008, 08:00 PM
Gabby'sMomPunkPrincessSarah's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via MSN to Gabby'sMomPunkPrincessSarah Send a message via Yahoo to Gabby'sMomPunkPrincessSarah
Quote:
Thanks! Yeah, I haven't pushed her to dump him, just trying to keep her out of the drama.[/b]
It didn't matter if you did because it wouldn't happen.......I've dealt with crazy people all my life....look at my family.
September 30th, 2008, 05:49 PM
Now that is todays chuckle. She has you there Rachel

Bah ha ha ha hahahahaha

Sanity is a cozy lie.

September 30th, 2008, 08:12 PM

Topic Tools Search this Topic