Bedtime questions

Forum: Moms of Teens and Preteens

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms of Teens and Preteens LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 23rd, 2005, 04:37 AM
fka teresarunningmommy
Does your teen/preteen have a bedtime if so what time?

What time does your teen/preteen go to sleep usually?

Do they wake up grouchy in the morning?

Teresa

Check out my running blog - Wannabe Running Mama
February 23rd, 2005, 06:45 PM
tamw402004's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Does your teen/preteen have a bedtime if so what time?
No set bedtime now. Use to when he was younger.

What time does your teen/preteen go to sleep usually?
At the latest 10:30-11:00.

Do they wake up grouchy in the morning?
No, never. Jared is so mellow.

February 24th, 2005, 11:07 AM
dingledine's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to dingledine Send a message via Yahoo to dingledine
Mine is 10, his bedtime is at 9:30. Although on Saturday night there is more flexibility. Now he is used to it and goes to sleep pretty quickly. He VERY rarely wakes up grouchy. He has always been great at waking up though. He wakes up at 7:30 for school when his alarm goes off. I make sure that his room is not too hot/cold before he goes to bed and that his room is nice and dark so he can sleep. I am SO glad that finally after 10 years he can sleep like a normal child. Sheesh, I NEVER knew it could TAKE SO LONG!

Jewelry for yourself, or for a friend. Breastfeeding aides, beautiful bracelets, earings and more.

Store.beadsarebeautiful.com
February 24th, 2005, 02:43 PM
Mellie's Avatar Regular
Kori has to be laying down atleast by 10. I don't care where she is laying down, her bed, my bed, the couch, the floor, where ever.

She is usually in my bed when I go to bed around 11. So if she's awake I'll send her to her room. If she's sleeping then I'll let her stay with me.

She doesn't normally wake up in a bad mood. If she does then its because she's not feeling well or something else is bothering her.

February 24th, 2005, 07:17 PM
x3 MaGs x3's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to x3 MaGs x3 Send a message via MSN to x3 MaGs x3
Bedtime on school days is 11:00.
Bedtime on weekends or vacations is 12:00 unless I'm given permission to stay up later.

Mornings are a drag. I have mild insomnia and it takes me a reallllly long time to fall asleep - no matter what time I go to bed.

Favorite Girls Names: Annabelle Irene, Ruby Claire, Charlotte Rose, and Stella Louise.
Favorite Boys Names: Nathaniel Grey, Sebastian Eric, Connor Thomas, and Elijah Robert.

Myspace*Photos
February 26th, 2005, 05:35 PM
threeboyznme70's Avatar Veteran
Does your teen/preteen have a bedtime if so what time? Chase 11, has to have a shower and be in his room at 8 in bed at 9 gives him time to unwind. Jason 14 does his homework during this time. Jason has to be in his room at 9 and in bed at 10. Both boys go to sleep rather quickly. They both get themselves up and ready & out the door without me. I haven't had to take either of them yet! Chase wakes up a little cranky, which is why his bedtime is so early. Jason wakes up fine unless he just flat out had a crappy day at school the day before and doesn't want to go.

What time does your teen/preteen go to sleep usually? see above

Do they wake up grouchy in the morning? see above doh! I answered the questions in one paragraph!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search