State of their bedroom, closet and dressers

Forum: Moms of Teens and Preteens

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms of Teens and Preteens LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 21st, 2010, 10:05 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Are your kids clothes put away nicely or shoved in closets and drawers?
Are their dresser drawers hanging out or pushed in? Are their floors and other surfaces clean or cluttered?
October 21st, 2010, 11:40 AM
K.A.T's Avatar Enjoying her Sticky Bun
It's a disaster. No matter how many times I make her clean it, it always ends up the same way.

❤ Big Thanks to Vicki, trishosaurus, & Shortcake for the great siggies of my kids! ❤
Liz (36) Kev (35)
Tiana (16) Doni (14) Lil Kev (8) Ethan 7/23/12 Lil Roo 10/29/11

October 21st, 2010, 12:16 PM
smsturner's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
wait...her clothes are supposed to go in her dresser? hmm... i don't think she got that memo...

I never knew until that moment how badly it could hurt to lose something you never really had. - Missed Miscarriage at 10 weeks - 3/26
October 21st, 2010, 03:35 PM
Platinum Supermommy
LMBO someone needs to tell my husband this!!! He is driving me crazy with his obsession of a clean bedroom... he will get on Trevor if shirts are in the shorts drawer. I ask him to clean it about once a week, when the floor is covered in clothes and all the surfaces are full. I cannot wait to have his room built in the basement so it isn't on the main level, next to the bathroom and laundry room where it's always seen.
October 22nd, 2010, 04:23 AM
wefrogy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I gave up on David keeping his room clean years ago. He's not that bad with the clothes, but he's really bad with shoving things any where he can find to shove them , including trash, in his attempt to clean him room. I ask him to keep it picked up and I just ignore the shoving where ever part. About once a year I will make him do a complete overhaul and clean everything out and go through what he no longer wants etc.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy

October 24th, 2010, 12:21 AM
Jaidynsmum's Avatar Dreams do come true....
Send a message via MSN to Jaidynsmum
hlaf the room it tidy with clothes where they should be etc and the other half is a bomb site! The joys of two teenagers sharing a room Once a month I do a major overhaul and they are told if it doesn't have a place to live it's going in the bin. Funny how things can find the perfect home when threatened!
October 30th, 2010, 05:49 PM
somo_chickenlady's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Are your kids clothes put away nicely or shoved in closets and drawers? Mostly shoved in, even though I tell him to put them away nicely. I even have all of his drawers labeled (pjs, tshirts, etc...from when he was little) but I checked yesterday and he just has them jumbled up. Oh well. At least they are put away.

Are their dresser drawers hanging out or pushed in? Are their floors and other surfaces clean or cluttered? We have our house listed to sell, so they have to be pushed in and everything cleaned off his floor in case we get a showing. Normally, though, his room is a wreck.

Click on my blinkies!!

**thank you SO much to tasha_mae for my beautiful siggy
and to CupcakeJamie and Niamh ૐ for my blinkies!!**

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search