Chit Chat (random chit chat-no specific topic)

Forum: Moms of Teens and Preteens

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms of Teens and Preteens LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 24th, 2012, 05:57 AM
wefrogy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I woke up earlier (7:23) than I wanted to on a Saturday that I actually could have slept in saddest part is, anytime after 5:30 is sleeping in.

It's pouring out and supposed to all day, but that makes for a great lazy day around the house, so I'm good with it.

Debating how late I'm willing to let David sleep in since he's cooking breakfast and I'm starting to get hungry

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy

March 24th, 2012, 08:51 AM
LovinMyGirls's Avatar Proud Working Momma
Wake him up and put him to work!!!

Suppose to rain here too..nothing yet. Ari's at softball practice..hopefully they get it in.

"
No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you are the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside." AA&NJ
March 24th, 2012, 04:15 PM
mamma_anna's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Did you ladies have a nice "lazy rainny" day?

I figured out why I've been so tired the last couple days... aside from Ellie not sleeping..... I have the flu! So does Meagan. Really hoping she's over it before Monday.

So we're definitely being lazy today. It's 5:15 and I'm still in my pj's. Trying to find someone to cover for me at church tomorrow.

Hope you all have a good evening and a happy Sunday!

March 24th, 2012, 04:59 PM
yes it's been a great lazy rainy day here. I got the house cleaning out of the way this morning and got two lifetime movies in this afternoon

boo to being sick...how it gets through your system quick and you and your daughter are feeling better soon.

March 24th, 2012, 05:08 PM
Yay for getting cleaning done. Gosh I haven't seen a lifetime movie in forever! Hope you enjoyed them.

I'm already feeling better than I did this morning. I think it's just a 24 hour bug. Meagan's asleep and everyone else isn't home yet. I kicked them out of the house so they wouldn't get sick. Don't know if it'll really help but it's worth a shot right?

What did David decide on for his menu? How'd it turn out?

March 24th, 2012, 06:08 PM
Oh lifetime movies!! Love those on rainy days!!

Been sort of lazy for us too. Hope you and your dd feel better Anna.

Yeah how'd your meals turn out Michelle?

"
No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you are the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside." AA&NJ
March 25th, 2012, 07:57 AM
Woohoo got to sleep in this morning!...the whole family did Woke up to a blue mess though. Hailey had gotten a white rose and we put blue food coloring in the water to give the rose a blue accent and one of the cats must have knocked it over last night. Surprisingly it didn't stain the table, wall or floor.

glad you feeling better Anna and hopefully your daughter is too and the rest of your family doesn't get.

David did great with all his meals yesterday! I took pictures...will post here in a few

March 25th, 2012, 08:35 AM
ok ladies here are Chef "D"'s creations yesterday for his cooking merit badge

breakfast: scrambled eggs, bacon and waffles

lunch: cheesy fires

dinner: stuffed shells

it was all yummy! he did great!

March 26th, 2012, 10:40 AM
Ugh...I seemed to have carried my laziness from my lazy weekend (that I thoroughly enjoyed) over to my work week. It is resulting in a very long Monday. Can't seem to get motivated.

March 27th, 2012, 05:01 PM
Wow, he did great with his meals! Look good!

"
March 27th, 2012, 09:43 PM
I love that this board is so active right now. Let's keep it up!

Those meals do look great. Good job David!

Well, Meg and I have recovered and miraculously everyone else escaped unscathed. I am sooo grateful for that!
Our lazy sick weekend turned into an overproductive Monday. We all tried to do to much and wore ourselves out. All six of us were asleep by 9:30. That never happens in this house.

Still trying to catch up on everything I have to do. 10:45. Looks like tonight will not be an early one.

March 28th, 2012, 04:11 AM
glad you and Meg are feeling better and the bug has runs it's course.

David woke me up at 3:43. His throat hurt and he had the chills. He rarely gets sick. Will have to see how he feels when he gets up, but he'll probably miss school cause I'm sure his fever hasn't run it's course yet

March 28th, 2012, 07:47 AM
badgirl11381's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to badgirl11381
oh no hope he feels better...seems like its going around. My grandfather is in the hospital from it and my mom has been taking the kids after school bc brittney has cheer tryouts. I hope they don't get sick.

Thank you Babydoll213 for my beautiful siggy
March 28th, 2012, 10:48 AM
luckily David felt much better when he got up this morning and went to school. I think his throat was irritated from drainage and he didn't have a fever. I did give him some ibuprofen though just in case

Sorry to hear about your grandfather Brooke

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search