Bed times

Forum: Moms of Teens and Preteens

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms of Teens and Preteens LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 26th, 2012, 04:12 AM
wefrogy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What time does your preteen/teen go to bed on weeknights? What about weekends?

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy

March 26th, 2012, 07:39 AM
badgirl11381's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to badgirl11381
Whenever pretty much....She is 15. She gets up and goes to school without a problem. She is usually alseep before midnight. If she isn't, i kinda say ok brit good night. her room is all the way down the hall so as long as I don't hear her she is ok lol.

Thank you Babydoll213 for my beautiful siggy
March 26th, 2012, 09:31 AM
wefrogy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
David goes to bed at 9:30...we tried 10 for a while and he seemed to be tired all the time...he seems to require more sleep than his little sister does. He gets up real easy and gets himself going but throughout the day his energy level seems to crash

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy

March 26th, 2012, 01:04 PM
Jaidynsmum's Avatar Dreams do come true....
Send a message via MSN to Jaidynsmum
Lucas (11) is in bed by 8:30 on school nights, he is always up around 6 no matter when he goes to bed, so to guarantee at least 9 hours sleep 8:30 it has to be! On non-school nights he's in bed by 10 at the latest as he just snaps with tiredness otherwise.
Rheiya (14) is in bed by 10 on school nights and usually around midnight on non-school nights.
Elijah (16) is in bed by 10:30 on school nights and around midnight on non-school nights. She usually reads in bed for an hour or so on non-school nights, well she tells me it's for an hour
The girls don't like being dictated school night bedtimes but if they go any later they are a nightmare to get up in the morning and just snap at everyone.
March 27th, 2012, 12:48 PM
Mega Super Mommy
My older two, its up to them, if they stay up to all hours of the morning though I will probably go out of my way to be a little more loud than usual in the morning.

Sunny and Lux, 10:30pm latest.
March 27th, 2012, 04:00 PM
LovinMyGirls's Avatar Proud Working Momma
Around 9:15- 9:30.

"
No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you are the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside." AA&NJ
March 27th, 2012, 08:46 PM
mamma_anna's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Weekdays:
Meg and Abbey go to bed as soon as homework and chores are done. Usually between 9:30 and 11p.m. I honestly wish it could be earlier most nights because we all have to be up and moving by 6 a.m. during the week. Like me, they need their sleep. 7 hours isn't really enough for them.
Kayla has a strict 8:30 bedtime. Ellie's is 8:00. (except for Monday's when we usually stay up to watch the voice but they have to be ready to go to sleep right when it's over)

Weekends:
Friday nights they can stay up as late as they want as long as they don't have to be anywhere in the morning. Saturday nights we try to all be in bed by 10 p.m. so we can be well rested for church Sunday mornings.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search