so ticked

Forum: Moms of Teens and Preteens

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms of Teens and Preteens LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 20th, 2005, 09:20 PM
dingledine's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to dingledine Send a message via Yahoo to dingledine
I am so upset, I don't know where to begin. My DS is visiting his Dad in Michigan. His wife loves my DS and she is an evil woman to me. His Dad never calls him and rarely has anything to mail or email him. My DS thinks now that I am an evil psycho Mom. My DS (matthew) has been informed that his Dad is emailing him regularly and that I am keeping these things from Matthew. His wife has said that I am a liar and mean. I am just all kinds of things. That Matthew is on to me now, because he has suspected me of things and never trusted me. That eveything is bad and wrong and he has no where to go. That I have dropped hints and rubbed things "it" in. Whatever that means. She has no right in intrude. i have always tried to get my sons dad to call and write, but he wont. If I call their house for an emergency or whatever, his wife hangs up on me immediately. I have no interest in ruining their happy home, but apparently she doesn't care. I hate her, she is a wicked witch. My son now is sure I am keeping things from him and lieing to him. I hate that witch I really hate her. Okay, I am going to write the friend of the court. His dad believes now his wife that I am bad bad bad. He won't even talk to me to see if these alledged letters even got sent to the right email address. It is against the law to talk bad about a divorced childs parents. Anyway I need some support here. Please. I know my son is a pain in the butt, but I don't deserve this. Oh, and they are so nice and wonderful in my DS eyes, because I won't say bad things about them in front of my DS. Oh, and my son wasn't rude when he called me a liar, cause Auntie Erika said so, and she asks me questions and wants to hear all about everything, and that I am so polite. Quote. Nosy, brainwashing psychoanalizing witch. Done. I hate her. She is a bad and evil person. I could just cry. Okay I am going on now. If my son isn't on that plane home at the end of the week as the law requires I will call the police. I am going to mail and call the court on Monday. Freaking freaking freaking witch.

Jewelry for yourself, or for a friend. Breastfeeding aides, beautiful bracelets, earings and more.

Store.beadsarebeautiful.com
August 25th, 2005, 11:15 AM
darlajortega's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
OMG.......... i am so sorry you are going through this!
thats trully a hard situation, they have no right to talk bad about you to your son!
that is just wrong and you have every right to be angry!!!!!
August 25th, 2005, 12:15 PM
tamw402004's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am so sorry you are going through this.

August 26th, 2005, 10:01 AM
Blueberry's Avatar Regular
So sorry you are going thru this. I will keep you in my prayers.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search