Are they ready? Are you ready?

Forum: Moms of Teens and Preteens

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms of Teens and Preteens LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 15th, 2004, 10:31 AM
Mega Super Mommy
For Santa or for school to let out.

Mine are excited. I am soooo not ready!! I have stocking stuffers to get still. I can't think of a single thing for my ds who is 12. I still have to get Ben's gifts and his birthday gifts..he'll be 2 on the 23rd.

It's sneaking up on me!

Stitched For Kids - Personalized Super Hero Capes, Personalized Hooded Towels, Nap Mats, Personalized Father/Son shirts, Toddler Aprons!
"Like" us on Facebook!
December 15th, 2004, 10:42 AM
Platinum Supermommy
i never realized he was born so close to christmas. what a nice christmas present

December 15th, 2004, 01:13 PM
tamw402004's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I`m pretty much done with Christmas shopping for my kids & grandkids.

GOOD LUCK WITH FINISHING UP ON YOUR CHRISTMAS SHOPPING!

December 15th, 2004, 05:21 PM
Mega Super Mommy
His due date was dec 25..I tried like heck to make things happen earlier!!

Stitched For Kids - Personalized Super Hero Capes, Personalized Hooded Towels, Nap Mats, Personalized Father/Son shirts, Toddler Aprons!
"Like" us on Facebook!
December 16th, 2004, 01:26 AM
zonapellucida
I pick my teens up on Tuesday at the ariport. Am I ready to truly be a mother of 6??? Not really. Gi calls me everyday with the count down. BUT my shopping is done and now that they know there isn't a Santa they are going to wbe helping me wrap, LOL
December 16th, 2004, 03:26 PM
x3 MaGs x3's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to x3 MaGs x3 Send a message via MSN to x3 MaGs x3
I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Favorite Girls Names: Annabelle Irene, Ruby Claire, Charlotte Rose, and Stella Louise.
Favorite Boys Names: Nathaniel Grey, Sebastian Eric, Connor Thomas, and Elijah Robert.

Myspace*Photos
December 16th, 2004, 10:01 PM
Mega Super Mommy
LOL Heidi, we are saying goodbye to two teens on Monday. They will spend Christmas this year with their bio mom.

Mine fly also.. from Pa to Ca.

"Like" us on Facebook!
December 17th, 2004, 02:53 AM
threeboyznme70's Avatar Veteran
not only are they ready for break, but we did Christmas last night. The boys leave Saturday morning to go to their dad's for both weeks of break. My sister is going to be here taking care of the house, and Ron, Liam & I are giong to Florida to visit our parents (both sets live on opposite coasts, so it's not only drive from IL to Ft. Lauderdale, but then a 3 hour trek to his parents in Bradenton. UGH!!!

The boys, over all, seemed pleased. Jason got 2 PS2 games, a movie, a gameboy game, a cd, an 08 hoodie from his school, shaving gear in his stocking (he's going to have to give it up and shave sometime soon), a golf tycoon for the computer, and a couple of other things that are completely slipping my mind right now. Chase got Transformers (clearanced after christmas last year), a PS2 game, a gameboy game, in his stocking, a cd, legos, and a couple other small items. Liam was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much easier to buy for. He is totally and completely madly in love with his wiggles table & chairs, he sat there for the longest time last night watching his Wiggles Christmas DVD. It was pretty funny.

I'm truly glad that part is overwith. It will be the first time that they've gone the whole vacation to their dad's. I've thrown it out there that if we go to FL next year, that I'd like to take them for the whole 2 weeks. He's pretty self absorbed, so I doubt if he'll let me do it. Who knows, we're hoping ron has a different job, so we most likely won't be going at all.

nothing like a novel from tracy for a simple question, is it! Sorry! lol
December 17th, 2004, 11:30 AM
AuntieFromBama
I am ready for Christmas. Me and my mom got a babysitter last night and went and got presents. We still have a few more things to get.

I have the tree up but now it's gotta get decorated. That will be tonight and as soon as I get the kids in the bed. I'm gonna get some presents wrapped.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search