Trouble

Forum: Preemies/NICU

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Preemies/NICU LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 22nd, 2011, 10:26 AM
lhug_nar's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to lhug_nar Send a message via MSN to lhug_nar Send a message via Yahoo to lhug_nar
What kind of trouble has your preemie been into lately or what kind of trouble are you looking forward to your preemie making?
March 22nd, 2011, 11:40 AM
Fist Pumping Champ
She's just into everything. She loves coloring. Just not in her coloring books - she prefers my walls, furniture, school books, etc. She loves stickers so I'm constantly finding Cinderella stickers or Little Mermaid stickers under my pillow, in my sock drawer, etc. She's also very big on spilling things. She likes to shake her sippy up and down until they make little drops on the floor. So I have to mop 3x a week since my wood floors always have milky-white polka dots. Good times all around...

May 2013 July 2014
March 22nd, 2011, 02:16 PM
army_wife1008's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to army_wife1008
Trouble? Travis is an angel, the perfect toddler, such a sweet two year old. He is NEVER causing trouble!

HAHAHAHA! Yeah right! Hmm, well the most irritating thing is that he gets into the dogs food and water and his favorite thing is to mix the two together. It is gross. He really is a pretty darn kid though, at least at home. But he definitely knows how to be a little trouble maker
March 22nd, 2011, 02:34 PM
Breanne's Avatar Veteran
Bryson is just getting into everything!!! It always amazes me that he can have 20 toys to play with right infront of him yet still goes for that 1 thing he can't have!!! Its really fun now but getting crazy busy!! I'm guessing it will just get worse once he can walk! The problem is that hes so small he can fit anywhere lol!! He can hide in so many places that a normal sized child his age couldn't fit if they tried! But its fun and keeps me on my toes!! I just can't wait until he stops putting EVERYTHING in his mouth! Hes like a little swiffer, I swear if there is one dog hair on the floor he can spot it a mile away!! Vacumming has now become a part of our daily morning routine lol!
March 22nd, 2011, 05:38 PM
Platinum Supermommy
M is working on walking, so he's into everything right now. He just figured out staires (well, more accurately, we just learned he knows how to do stairs since we dont have them in our house). He crawls, pulls up, cruises, climbs on EVERYTHING etc. Its impossible to keep him in one place for more then 30 seconds. We arent really going to "baby proof" more so teach him not to touch stuff that he shouldnt but at the same time going around grabbing him when he's reaching for everything is tough!

March 22nd, 2011, 06:46 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My preemies are twin two year old boys-trouble???

They have recently started sneaking up the stairs to play on the bunk beds, and destroy the big kids' room-I've had to gate the stairs again, after having not done it in almost a year! They are way sneakier than either of my singletons. And they have this way that they look at each other, smile, and burst out laughing--like they're sharing a secret or plan-very cute!

Yup, trouble!

March 22nd, 2011, 07:07 PM
lhug_nar's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to lhug_nar Send a message via MSN to lhug_nar Send a message via Yahoo to lhug_nar
Robbie's started with the lying thing so he's been getting into trouble with that but he's not really getting into trouble with anything else.
March 25th, 2011, 06:36 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I have to admit, Jim is actually a pretty easy kid to raise, other than that he is a terrible listener. That frustrates the heck out of both DH and I!

March 25th, 2011, 04:39 PM
Preemie Momma
Well, Maya is too young to get in trouble, but the most irritating thing she does? She is a vampire... She hardly ever sleeps at night, and my husband expects me to be up and doing things all day since I'm a SAHM. So, if I were to try to sleep during the day when she actually sleeps, my husband wouldn't know what to do with himself. I'm pretty sure his head would explode. Heck, he still gives me grief if I sleep until noon with her... even if it takes 4 hours to rock her to sleep at night because she fights it so much... *sigh!!*
March 26th, 2011, 12:37 AM
Arachne
My LO is too little for trouble also. Though, he has this thing sometimes, where he will fight sleep for SO long that he gets extremely cranky, and NOTHING, and I mean n.o.t.h.i.n.g. will calm him down, EXCEPT for music. And it must be AC/DC, Aerosmith, Nirvana, or something similar to that. We went through this tonight. He didn't want daddy, he didn't want to be in bed with us, he didn't want to be in his bed, he didn't want to stand, he didn't want to sit, he didn't want to be in the wrap, he didn't want the pacifier, then he did want the pacifier, then he didn't want the pacifier, he didn't want to be rocked. He had moments where snuggling me and grabbing fistfuls of my hair made him feel better, but then it was back to fussing. My husband FINALLY turned AC/DC radio on the Pandora radio and my LO FINALLY fell asleep.

At least he's got good taste in music.
March 26th, 2011, 04:19 AM
Delekatala's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Delekatala
Every time Lily thinks we aren't looking, she rushes for the table. We find her on top of the table all day long, sigh.

Other than that she is a colorer, so we have to make sure no pencils or markers are left out.

And yesterday she had great fun pulling all of my pillow stuffing out of the bag under my sewing table, LOL. Great white fluff everywhere. Guess I need to glance down while sewing more often.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search