Sundays

Forum: Preemies/NICU

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Preemies/NICU LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 3rd, 2011, 07:29 AM
lhug_nar's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to lhug_nar Send a message via MSN to lhug_nar Send a message via Yahoo to lhug_nar
What is your routine on Sundays?

__________________________________________________ ______________________________

Usually we just take it easy, do some laundry and clean the house. Since we moved this weekend, I'm sure that we're going to be getting things unpacked for the next few weekends then get back to normal.
April 3rd, 2011, 08:28 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Well dh works every other Sunday (and Saturday) so every other weekend its just M and i hanging out at home doing the same ol thing everyday. On the SUnday dh is off my step daughter is here and we'll go out to the store or something like that or take them to the park or something.

April 3rd, 2011, 10:59 AM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
dh is working today, so we already did church, I'm gonna do lunch, then send the two bigs out to play, then nap the three littles and have a nap myself. Pretty typical except if dh is home we'll go to the park or get groceries
April 3rd, 2011, 01:56 PM
SassyMama's Avatar Fist Pumping Champ
Our Sundays are usually lazy. I do some light cleaning (my usual cleaning day is Friday), laundry, cook and finish up any homework that I know is going to be due the upcoming week.
April 3rd, 2011, 04:34 PM
Breanne's Avatar Veteran
We usually have a family day, Bryson gets to have a sleepover with us every Saturday night so the three of us usually hang out in bed in the morning for a while then have a lazy day with a nice big dinner! But the last couple weekends we have been doing renos so Bryson has been with my parents or inlaw's come late morning! Can't wait for the next couple weeks to be over with and back to our regular routine!!
April 4th, 2011, 08:17 AM
Platinum Supermommy
We usually try to do something fun with Jim like go to the park or play in the yard or just go for a drive someplace. Yesterday, he and DH went outside and planted some vegetables and they both got filthy.

April 4th, 2011, 08:46 AM
SarahBethsMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am a youth minister, so my Sundays are insane.

Up at 5:30am to get myself ready, do devo and have my quiet prayer time before the rest of the house gets up. I have to get all the kids ready before I leave because my DH is inept at getting the kids ready by himself... LOL. I leave 30-45 minutes before DH and get to the church and get my stuff together for Sunday School. We go to the 9:00am contemporary service together as a family and have Sunday School afterwards. I teach the high schoolers, and DH goes to the young adults class. After SS, I get them all in the car and say goodbye to DH and the kids and then I go the 11:00am Traditional service. At noon I start work... I usually grab a bite and then do all the tons of meetings and website work and stuff like that. Youth starts at 5:30pm and gets done about 7:30pm. I usually have a few kids hang around and play a game of pool or two until at least 8pm. Then I get to go home and crash. LOL. It is a crazy life, but I love it.

My DH's Sunday is much easier. They go home, take naps together, play outside, maybe even go to the park if he is feeling adventurous.

Thank you to AlexAiden Mommy for my beautiful siggie!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search