It's Monday!

Forum: Preemies/NICU

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Preemies/NICU LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 11th, 2011, 08:23 AM
Platinum Supermommy
How are you doing today? How are your little ones doing?

July 11th, 2011, 05:58 PM
Ducky's mama
I'm not so bad. Had a busy day, took DD and Declan grocery shopping all by myself (DD is 13, and very much in the "I want" stage of life). Thank goodness I took my meds today though. Otherwise I might have been a little cranky and not so patient.

Then I left Declan home with daddy and took DD for ice cream. SOoo trying to continue to bond with her (she's not my bio-child) even as she enters the hormonal cesspool of teenagehood. Our relationship isn't always a great one, we butt heads a lot, but today that was water under the bridge, until of course it happens again! lol.

Declan is just so amazing to me. We went to our perinatal follow up appointment last Thursday, and they were a little concerned that he wasn't babbling yet... and we have tried SO hard to get him to. So fast forward 3 days, and it was like someone turned a switch! Sometime Sunday afternoon he started to say Dada and he hasn't stopped since It just melts my heart. Another funny thing - I was nursing him lying down this morning, and rolled onto my back to take a little break, and he "crawled" up onto my belly so he was standing on the bed and nursed at the boob that was furthest from him, like he was bobbing for apples..lol. The kid can nurse in the funniest positions when he wants to! SOmetimes he does it while trying to crawl around the bed, and other times it's almost upside down.

Woops I wrote a book

Thank you Thank you Thank you to Alethia for my awesome siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search