Looking for an Scrapper

Forum: Digital Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Digital Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 9th, 2008, 06:22 PM
lilgigglez1023's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to lilgigglez1023 Send a message via Yahoo to lilgigglez1023
Hi my name is christina & Im wondering if any of you ladies could make me a few scrapbook style announcements.

My Son is turning 3 on September 10

& my daughter is turning 1 September 11

also Im having a babyboy within the next 3 or so weeks so I would like a birth announcement as well.

I would really appreciate it. It doesnt have to be one lady in general just if a few of would do some that I could choose from I would greatly appreciate it.

Their theme right now is Dora, Diego & Jungle animals if you could please stick around that. Also I would like to be able to add the pictures myself since I havent recieved them yet so can the picture slots be square.

Info: Christopher Gabriel- September 10, 2005 is turning 3

Kailyn Gracyela- September 11, 2007 is turning 1

& for babyboy I would like the spaces to be blank so I can write them in myself when hes born.

Thanks so much I greatly appreciate anyone who can help me out.

Love getting FREE stuff? Come Swag with me and you can rack up too.
August 9th, 2008, 07:44 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to nvr.4.gtn
I might be able to do something for some of them. If I have time in the next few days I will do my best. NO guerentees as I am redoing a room in my house starting tomorrow

Made by Trish!!!! <3<3<3

August 10th, 2008, 10:35 AM
Send a message via AIM to lilgigglez1023 Send a message via Yahoo to lilgigglez1023
thanks anyone else is welcome to try I just like you ladies work and I want to be able to print these out at home instead of spending so much money ordering them.

August 10th, 2008, 02:45 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I don't have anything with Dora or anything so I'm not so sure I can be of much help.. I can look at a few things and maybe see..
Question for ya though. Are the announcements being used for Birthday party celebrations? OR are you just sending them out as a fun way to show of their new birthday pictures?

How big do you want the picture square?

Mommy to Briana - 10, Laura - 9, Kainan - 8, Sara - 6 1/2 , Andrew - 4 1/2 and Nathan - 2

I Love Yoli ! Ask Me Why!!!

August 11th, 2008, 10:07 AM
Quote:
I don't have anything with Dora or anything so I'm not so sure I can be of much help.. I can look at a few things and maybe see..
Question for ya though. Are the announcements being used for Birthday party celebrations? OR are you just sending them out as a fun way to show of their new birthday pictures?

How big do you want the picture square?[/b]

well the birthday announcements are just a fun way of showing off their new pictures. Im not going to use them as invitations or anything. Im not sure what size for the squares I just want to be able to put single pictures of themselves in them. maybe 10x10 I dont know how big those measurements will be though thanx so much.

August 29th, 2008, 10:31 PM
Mega Super Mommy

Twig Frame by Pillowgirl
Happy Birthday, and the 3 is from MommyScraps @http://mommyscraps.com

Mommy to Briana - 10, Laura - 9, Kainan - 8, Sara - 6 1/2 , Andrew - 4 1/2 and Nathan - 2

I Love Yoli ! Ask Me Why!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search