page of the day

Forum: Digital Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Digital Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 11th, 2008, 05:53 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to nvr.4.gtn
So I thought it would be fun to do a page of the day!! basically, every day I will start a thread (or most days.. .lol I'll try!) and on this thread everyone can nom one page for the day. So say for todays thread it will say
"Page of the day 9/10" and you can nom any page that was uploaded here from yesterday the 10th. That way it doesn't matter what time you add your pages in, they will all be seen. Then the next day I will post them as a poll and we can vote. So basically once we get started, you will nom one page and vote on another.
Then every week (lets say Friday) I will post a poll with all of the daily winners. I'll come up with some sort of tag that says you won the weekly page kinda thing. Just so you know the tags will all be the same just with different weeks on them, so you can add to it if you win more then one week.
Hope this makes sense! lol

So does this sound good to you guys?

Made by Trish!!!! <3<3<3

September 11th, 2008, 06:09 PM
lizzy27's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It sounds fun, and I would totally participate, but I hope it wouldn't get to be too much for you to keep starting those threads and keeping track of them and everything...

September 11th, 2008, 07:10 PM
Platinum Supermommy
nah, thats why I said MOST days! lol.

Made by Trish!!!! <3<3<3

September 11th, 2008, 07:30 PM
MrsStuartD's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think it's a great idea. Just a thought though, you could do a nom of the week and then vote for every week and do a monthly winner in all instead of weekly? Just to give people time to post and you some time to.

Thanks Nicole (MommaDucks) for my new & awesome siggy.
September 11th, 2008, 08:12 PM
Platinum Supermommy
We could do that as well, but that starts turning into more like the monthly one we have already. We can do like twice a week maybe? Say a Monday- Thursday one, and then a weekend edition of Frid-Sund?

Made by Trish!!!! <3<3<3

September 11th, 2008, 08:28 PM
MrsStuartD's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm game for whatever amount of work you want to take on LOL I'm just throwing out suggestions. I think the idea is awesome though

Thanks Nicole (MommaDucks) for my new & awesome siggy.
September 12th, 2008, 07:27 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I say we try weekday vs weekend edition!
So lets see, we will start this on Friday... lol oh wait that is today! lol ok I will start it today, and well you can go to the new post to see what I come up with! lol

Made by Trish!!!! <3<3<3

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search